Meeting with the spawns

Ink is shown to be outside, as he is walking along with his Sekirei...and Rishia, as they began to go into Union City. The reason that they are going into Union City...it is because they are going grocery shopping. And no, it is not because that they are in low on food within the fridge or anything. It is for something special, something that it today, and both Eri and Kusano are with them. The reason it was special...well...it is November 25th. It is the year and the day of Thanksgiving. Because of this, Ink wants to get the turkey and the other sort of stuff that Ink would get for the usual Thanksgiving holiday. He just hopes that he can pull it off and get it at the store.

And luckily, with his Sekirei helping him, he is going to have one heck of a breeze, as this would mean 2 things. One, he would have more help and a much faster time getting the ingredients that he needs. And 2, he would have protection against any of his bullies at Union, and he would not worry a single bit about getting attacked. Also, his brother, Papyrus, is also here. So that sort of makes the job easier for Ink.

Ink Papyrus seems to be happy, as he than spoke out.

"It is just such a great time to be with you, Sans, especially with my sister-in-laws! I never had the chance to get out and have a nice friendly walk with you all!"

The Sekirei looked at Papyrus with a smile on their faces, as Ink smiled, as he has never seen them outside and having fun with each other before. Clearly, it is a very happy thing for Papyrus to do. Ink than feels his hands being tugged by something, and he looks down to see Eri and Kusano looking up at him. Ink smiled at the 2 of them, as he spoke out.

"You excited for your first Thanksgiving, you both?"

Kusano and Eri nodded their heads tadpole, as they both smiled and spoke out to Ink.

"We are, Bug Brother, and we cannot wait to do it with you!"

Ink chuckled, as he rubs his hands onto their hands, ruffling their hair a bit, which made the 2 of them giggle.

"I'm happy we get to do it together as well. It ain't the first time for me, but it is the first time doing it with more than just my brother and friends!"

Kusano and Eri smiled wider, as they both than hugged at Ink's body, as Ink picked the up and hugged them as well, as they kept on waking. Eri and Kusano feel happy, as they are caught into the embrace of their big adoptive brother

Shi looked around, a little bit nervous of what she is in right now, and clearly, she has no idea how many people are in this city

Shi looked around, a little bit nervous of what she is in right now, and clearly, she has no idea how many people are in this city. She also is very nervous, as she has no idea how people think of her, or what they'll think of doing to her.

 She also is very nervous, as she has no idea how people think of her, or what they'll think of doing to her