Not So Good Encounter

Ink sighed, as he then held his head with one of his hands. Been a day since Akitsu has been brought in, and things have been...interesting...putting it mildly. Kuno and Kusano are surprised that Ink had managed to get another Sekirei react to react to him. The thing is, though, Akitsu is one of the older Sekirei, stronger than both Kuno and Kusano. Of course, that is sort of an understatement, as Kuno and Kusano are not that strong, as they are more support types than fighting types.

But...an interesting thing that occurred, is that Kuno and Kusano's powers, along with Akitsu's, they had increased exponentially. Of course, Akitsu was always stronger compared to the other 2. But now, the strength and power of Akitsu's ice manipulation has increased much more than it had been from before. Seems like his connection with his Sekirei had made all 3 of them stronger. But Kuno and Kusano are still nowhere near as strong as Akitsu, who is still stronger than the both of them. And Ink's emotions, they are now lasting for 7 hours and 30 minutes. Seems like with every Sekirei that he wings, his emotions last longer and longer than ever before. This is beneficial, as he does not need to rely on his Emotion Vials all that much anymore. Now, he can use it less and less, while his Emotions last longer than before. Clearly, this is a true benefit for him.

And for Akitsu's behavior towards Ink...it is very unique, in comparison to the other Sekirei that Ink had been able to wings these past few days. Unlike Kuno, who simply calls Ink by his name, and unlike Kusano, who calls Ink, Big Brother, just like Eri, Akitsu calls Ink her master. The reason why is unknown, but Ink assumes that this is the way she can express her love towards Ink. And the thing is...Akitsu is more than just living Ink, she is loyal to him. And normally, that would be the case for other people such as Rishia and Kuno and Kusano...but Akitsu's way of loyalty. Unlike the other 3, her loyalty is unmatched. She is pure, undyingly loyal. Not once does she obey an order that Ink would make, and always follows it without question, and follows him whenever he goes, which is feeling good for Ink, though it makes him uncomfortable in some places, such as when it involves the Doodle Sphere. Akitsu has no knowledge of this place due to having never visited it beside Ink when she's near him. And Ink prefers that she does not find out about it, due to the secret that this place holds inside.

Right now, Ink is standing against the rail of the upper deck of the house that he is on. Yes, the house had an upper desk for him to have. He looks around to see the trees around him, to see the birds flying above him and the house that he is in. Ink sighed, as he leaned his head against his hand, with his hand acting as the cushion for his paint-stained cheek. He looks around, and smiled as nature flies surround his very presence. Ink smiled, as he can feel the air around him. But he became surprised, as a pair of limbs wrapped around Ink and pulled him towards a certain Sekirei of his.

"Ahh...Master."

Akitsu spoke, as she looks down at Ink, tilting her head, lovingly. Ink looks up and smiled.

"Hello, Akitsu."

Akitsu than hugged Ink tightly, as Ink nuzzled the back of his head into Akitsu, making Akitsu smile a tiny bit at the gesture that Ink is doing. Even if he has his head in a rather, embarrassing position...with Akitsu really likes. It feels good for her.

"NYEH!!! SANS!!!"

Papyrus shouted out, as Akitsu and Ink look at the direction of Papyrus' voice. Akitsu and Ink than walked to where Papyrus is at, and he seems to be unhappy about something.

 Akitsu and Ink than walked to where Papyrus is at, and he seems to be unhappy about something