An Old Rival and a New Friend

Ink sighed, as he is now outside, with 4 of his Sekirei, which are Kaho, Akitsu, Oriha, and Benitsubasa. 2 days after that happened, after he had winged both Yashima and Kaho in one day, he began to improve in the time limit of the emotion vials again, though not that much. Now when he winged the 2 of them, each of them extended the time limit to 5, and all together, they become 10. Before Kaho and Yashima, it was 7 hours and 50 minutes. So basically...the time limit is now extended to 8 hours, which is an hour longer than the previous time limit before the Sekirei, which used to be 7 hours at best. But nevertheless, he was able to bring them back home...and Papyrus was very annoyed that he had to create a 2nd new room for Yashima, who came out of nowhere. But it didn't matter to Ink, as there is something that is very important to Ink, and this is about the person with the Blue Strings. Ink has a very huge feeling that it is who he thinks it is, but he is unsure if he can do that without help this time, since he will have no idea where he will be.

So he bright Benitsubasa, Kaho, Oriha, and Akitsu to help them, since they are both very skilled, strong, and versatile in who he believes it would be.

"Ink, do you honestly believe that this person is going to come out and attack? I mean...we haven't seen what he can do yet."

Kaho spoke out, as Ink spoke back.

"If it is who I think it is, than he will probably attack out of nowhere. After all...he is a very slippery one when it comes to attacking and evading my presence."

"Well

"Well...than I might as well make sure that we give him a good ass-kicking once I get my hands on him!"

Ink than spoke out.

"I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you, Benitsubasa. That person is much more stronger than you realize."

Benitsubasa looks confused at Ink, as Oriha spoke out in her usual sing song voice.

"What do you mean by that~?"

Ink turns around and was about to speak...but than realized something.

"Wait a minute..."

Suddenly, something came out from the shadows, and Ink lifted his paintbrush and something wrapped around the handle. It was blue strings, and ones Ink recognized.

"Found you."

Ink said, as he yanked on the strings, and someone came falling down out of nowhere. The Sekirei and Ink turn to see who it is...only to see someone that they were not expecting.

only to see someone that they were not expecting