04

"I don't know you nor do I care about you truthfully. But since you are here now there's no going back-" Zayn starts speaking while I cut him off.

"You make it sound as if I walked here on my own!" I scoff.

"You need to stop interrupting me in midst of sentences. Whatever. Now, you've got to be tough because we didn't bring you here just to stare at our pretty faces and dance in our concerts. We brought you here for important works." He looks at me deep in the eye as if I was already supposed to know what 'the important work' was.

He looked exactly like the Zayn who left One Direction those years ago. Except I think this Zayn is much rude and harsher. Well, maybe he is just like that to me since I am basically a prisoner in their house.

"I know this isn't probably what you wanted when you landed here, but it is what it is. Deal with it."

"DEAL WITH IT? Are you seriously going to say Deal with it? I fucking came here to complete my last year of med school with my best friend and to have the time of my life. I fucking escaped from my parents to finally have an independent life and now when I was clearly abducted by the five boys who I've admired all my life, you are saying that I have to Deal with it?!" I literally growl at him with aggression.

I seriously wanted to rip his throat apart but I've got no vampire teeth unfortunately.

I had sub-consciously stood on the ground with me shouting because shouting while standing always seemed much cooler to me. Anyways.

He pushes me in the chest with a little bit of a force to which my back meets the wooden chair. He bends dangerously close to my face and his gaze for a fraction of seconds drift to my lips.

My breath becomes slow with my heart thumping loudly.

"Don't you ever fucking dare to raise your voice at me or you will be dead in a second."

I sit still for what feels like an eternity. He remains close to my face not indicating any change.

He hates me. I know that. He knows that.

"You guys look like you want to kill each other."

I flinch immediately and look away. Zayn also looks away looking flustered as if he was caught doing something illegal.

The four boys were walking towards us in their black t-shirts and jeans. It seemed that Niall was the only one who was wearing a white t-shirt. I guess the boys were still playing 'Don't tell Niall' game and thinking that I let out a small chuckle.

Harry walks up to me and lazily drops his hand around my shoulder as if we had been best friends for years.

"I think introductions are in order or wait you already know us." Harry says faking enthusiasm.

The other boys snigger to each other except Zayn. He wasn't even looking at me and was instead focused on the ground.

"Can you guys even tell me what is happening? I mean you all abduct me out of nowhere and just mock me and I keep getting hurt. What's the point of getting kidnapped? I mean I am surrounded by five most handsome people in this world and yet no one seems particularly interested in me. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that this is supposed to happen with me."

They all give me cheeky smiles while not uttering a word as if they were enjoying me ranting.

Suddenly out of the blue, the house in front of us go up in immediate flames. The boys just stare at the burning house equally in shock while I was rooted to the ground, frozen.

I could feel Harry's hand gripping my arm tightly as if I might run into the burning building any time.

Suddenly someone growls and says, "We need to move. NOW. Everyone."

With everybody frantically panicking behind me, I was frozen and couldn't move. It felt like I was in the Hunger Games.

"We need to move." I turn around and see Zayn tugging at my closed fist.

I open my mouth but I couldn't form any words maybe because I was in shock. He suddenly grabs me by hand and leads me to the jeep which was ready at the car. Louis was driving with Liam by his side. Harry and Niall were at the back with Harry furiously typing away on a laptop.

I get in and scoot over to the side of the window. I was staring at the still burning building wondering if the boys deliberately lit it up in flames. My mind registered the alarms of the fire trucks from a good distance. The car was still not moving.

I quickly say, "We need to go now. The fire trucks and cops are coming." I realize that I had shouted pretty loudly. Louis quickly starts the car.

"We can't use the same road. They will see us." Liam says while checking the surroundings trying to spot any people. But the whole place was empty.

"There's not any other fucking road which I can take." Louis yells in frustration. We were going dangerously fast.

"There's a way. But it's dangerous." Zayn calmly speaks out.

"There's NO WAY. I am not dying at such a young age." Louis frantically says.

Zayn whispers something in Louis' ear to assure him. But Louis seemed firm.

"There's a crossword coming and if you don't fucking take the right, I am kicking you out the car Louis." Zayn says in a loud voice. I had never heard him use a tone like that ever.

I was fidgeting with my fingers secretly praying Louis to take left. Maybe then I can finally escape. I spotted a crossroad and I could feel Louis muttering. Everyone eye's were focused either on the road or on Louis. Even Harry had stopped typing.

I could feel the car going towards left but as soon as I thought, Louis swerved to the right.

Word count: 1028 words