24

*Double update read 23 first*

Zayn Malik

Exactly three weeks from now, our first post-hiatus tour will be starting marking a rather important day for us. We all have been excited and nervous feeling like we were just in 2011 when we had our first ever tour. 

We were also extra nervous and agitated for the works we have to be doing hidden, away from all of the crew. We couldn't afford to get caught and I also felt worried about Emma.

I knew I had to talk to her sooner than later because well... from what I read, it would be much more profitable if I cleared the air out. But for the past few days, her and Harry have been glued to their hips making me feel uncomfortable. 

I mean not that I should be feeling uncomfortable. Harry has the free privilege to date anyone he wants and I've even hung out with his girlfriends. But this has been the first time that I've been actually uncomfortable about the whole situation. 

I have missed seeing some of the familiar faces. We have insisted to get back the old crew as much as possible. Most of them were delighted to join us back but some of them having other commitments, made us hire new one. 

The fans have been incredibly supportive of our return. It would be like three years after I'll be performing live on stage and five years since with the boys. I was happy to be back in the group this time since we will be in charge of the music we will be producing. 

We will be actually in charge of our own lives this time. 

"Look at you Zayn! Your hair looks the same since I saw you last time." A familiar voice says making me turn towards the source. There was Lou Teasdale standing, our old hairstylist with her vibrant hair. 

"Lou!! We missed you so much!" She closes me in a hug. She seemed excited and her positive excited energy was still there. 

"Where's little Lux?" I ask her curiously. I have always loved her beautiful daughter. She was probably our youngest fan ever. 

"Well, she'll be joining us the day before tour starts." Lou states with a laugh, "You see, she is not little anymore. My baby is already nine." I laugh with her. 

I was getting back all the old vibes from these places standing with the same people. It seemed like nothing had changed. 

"Where are the rest of the boys?" She asks me. "Oh, they are just roaming and greeting others and stuff." I tell her. 

"I hope you all aren't playing any more dangerous pranks or anything." She adds with a stern motherly glare. 

Oh you have no idea. 

"We are grown-ass men now, Lou. All's good." 

After a quick greeting with most of the crew and scheduling a meeting in the evening, I walk over to the boys. They were all in a huddle with Lou standing beside them. 

My eyes look around and suddenly, my heart rate picks up a bit. 

Where was Emma?

I frantically look around trying not to make it obvious. But she was nowhere to be seen. I quietly stand beside Harry and ask him, "Where is Emma?" 

He suddenly becomes still for a moment and then shaking his head he says, "Ah! She went to the hotel to get settled in and everything." 

"Do you mind if I check on her?" I ask him politely making him confused. 

"Nah mate. That's cool. You don't have to ask me, we are not like dating or anything." He tells me making me breathe out in relief unconsciously. 

"Did you just sigh in relief?" Liam asks from the side making me curse smirking at me.