15

This is a double update, make sure to check the previous chapter.

Emma Winston

I was currently in the kitchen making toast for the boys while they were in their private gym flexing their body or whatever.

Men and their obsession with their sweaty bodies. 

The breads were turning out to be pretty decent thankful for the toast maker that I magically found in the back of one of the kitchen cabinets. 

This house seemed like a house which once belonged to a wealthy rich family and now this place was occupied by 28-something old guys with a single 'kidnapped' girl. 

I put on the butter one by one and carefully put them on top of each other. The smell was overwhelming making me impatient. 

Maybe cooking was my hidden talent that I never knew I had? That would be so amazing but seeing as how I burnt the last bread, I quickly dismiss the funny thought. 

After laying their plates on the kitchen table since the guys didn't have a decent dining table, I make my way to the gym. 

Loud rock music was blaring from the speakers inside the gym with the guys shouting out the lyrics. This seemed like a fun sleepover apart from their half-naked sweaty bodies. 

I lean against the door frame looking at all of them laughing their heads off probably from something Louis said. 

Louis was really sarcastic and funny. Not that I didn't know but being around him was never awkward. 

I look over at Zayn running on the treadmill while talking with Niall who was practically falling off his leg machine laughing.

Among all the boys, Zayn was the only one wearing a shirt. His black shirt was drenched from the sweat sticking up to his body.

He looked hot. 

"Babe, if you wanna check us out, why you being so creepy?" Louis says mocking me. My cheeks heat up from his comment. 

"Oh nah! She was only checking out Z's ass." Liam adds making the guys holler in laughter. Zayn on the other hand, merely smirked at me enjoying the atmosphere. 

I roll my eyes and quickly say, "If you guys want to have a taste of my amazing delicious breakfast, hurry your ass up." 

They quickly stop their exercises and machines within a minute. Louis and Liam rushes to the kitchen with Harry and Niall following behind. 

As soon as I turn on my heels to go back, Zayn's voice stops him, "I am sorry if Louis' comment made you feel uncomfortable." 

I sweetly smile at him, "No it's fine. It was funny." He makes a little head bop and I turn away. But while walking away, I yell, "But he wasn't lying, you know?", making Zayn burst out in laughter. 

After a delicious breakfast, the guys had gone up for showers. I was relaxing on the white couch. I had a guitar on my chest lazily strumming its strings making a soft tune. 

You all maybe wondering how I learnt to play so many instruments. To be honest, I can only play the guitar and piano. I learnt the guitar since it was basically a dream. And the piano, well it kinda has a long story. 

Suddenly in midst of strumming, I feel something happen in between my legs. I close my eyes for a moment and think of the today's date and it hits me.

I was having my freaking period on this white couch probably already staining it. 

Harry was coming down from the stairs and into the living room. Seeing my panicked-stricken face, he quickly comes near me, "Hey hey, you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost." 

"Okay, so there might be a huge problem." I state. He scrunches his eyebrows up in confusion. "I kinda needed to go to a pharmacy store like ten seconds ago." 

He widens his eyes, "Oh my god, are you hurt?" He loudly asks me. "No I am not hurt for god's sake." 

And then his eyes widen in surprise. Finally maybe he is catching on. 

"Fuck! Are you pregnant? Oh my god, you're totally pregnant." He loudly yells. 

"Who the fuck is pregnant?" comes Liam's voice with all the three boys following him downstairs, Zayn trailing at the end. 

Without giving me a chance to explain, Louis quickly asks, "Is the father one of us?" As soon as he says that, all the lads' heads automatically turn towards Zayn making him panic. 

"What-!? We haven't fucked." He nervously says.

"OH MY GOD. SHUT IT OUT. ALL OF YOU." I loudly yell making all of the guys quiet. 

"If the baby's mine, I am naming it Nandos." Niall quietly whispers to Louis which makes both of them laugh but doesn't go unnoticed by me. 

"For fuck's sake, I would remember if I have ever had sex with you and frankly I don't remember having sex with any human being till the start of my fucking existence." As soon as I say that, Louis bombards me with question, "Girl, you are a virgin!?" 

Damn, why did I have to let it slip. This conversation has become so chaotic. 

"That's not the freaking point but yes." I yell with my patience clearly wearing out. "You all need to calm your dick down and help me." My comment making the boys raise their eyebrows. 

"I am down for a threesome." Liam quietly adds. I merely ignore his existence at that moment. 

"I kinda had my period right now on this couch meaning the couch is probably already stained. I need to go and buy some pads/tampons for this." I finally say making all the boys flush.

The truth was extremely far from what the boys were imagining a moment ago. 

"You can't go alone." Zayn says making Louis mutters 'obviously'.

"Just stand up and we'll see if the couch is stained with your pure blood or anything", Harry nervously says. 

"Well this is supposed to be about me and not about-" I start getting cut off by Louis, 

"our bloody couches. We know but the couch contains a shitload of memories." 

If by memories they mean, hooking up with models and actresses, 'shore. 

Without another word I stand up and, sure there was a light shade of blood stained near the end of the couch making me embarrassed. 

The guys were staring at the blood which came from my uterus. This was too private. 

"Eyes up from my blood." I instantly say. 

Suddenly Zayn says, "I'll go with you." But as soon as he says that, "Hell NO." Liam says.

"We are not cleaning up the 'bloody' mess your perfect little girlfriend created." Louis tells us making both of us flush with embarrassment. 

If only Harry knew how to talk quietly, this mess wouldn't have formed. 

Harry quietly volunteers knowing that somehow this was partly his fault. We could've done this quietly or maybe not. I instantly shoot his help down. 

My eyes hover around the three boys, "Louis, you'll come", I quickly yell making the little guy stammer words. 

"What-what. No. No. I am in no way going." 

"Weren't you all 'bout the memories so you'll accompany me to buy the thing so that I don't stain any of your 'shitload memories' with my stain of blood." I smirk at him. 

The other boys were trying to hold their laughter. Finally Louis huffs with annoyance and makes his way to the front door. 

I wink back at the boys with a cheeky grin and head outside after almost two weeks.