36

TW: Violence

Zayn Malik

It's been after a long time since I woke up feeling so happier and cheerful. I look over to see Emma still asleep and when I check my phone, it appears to be only 6 in the morning.

I can't believe I got 4 hours of sleep. I barely get any sleep and 4hrs seem a lot to me. I watch her bare skin that were already dazzling from the sunlight falling upon her. I slowly remove her hair from her face to watch her peaceful face.

She was totally naked and exposed under the sheets and I was the one beside her. I was her firsts and even these things hadn't really been much in my thoughts, but being her first made my insides smile in joy.

But the funny thing was, I both wanted to be her first and last. It has been a hell of journey these past two months.

She reminds me of the feeling I get when I sing in a closed room, alone.

She reminds me of the feeling I get when I come home after a long time and flop on the bed just to feel the softness.

She reminds me of everything which has made me feel happier and better.

I lean towards her eyes and then I suddenly pull back. But chewing my lips nervously for a moment, and deciding that it would be fun since she was fast asleep, I lean down towards her ears and whisper almost inaudibly,

"Mi fai sentire integro Mi... Non so cosa avrei fatto se non ti avessi incontrato..." I trail away, my burst of confidence springing down when I notice her stirring a bit. Did I wake her up?

But then in a second, she's back to her deep slumber and I chuckle to myself when I see her smiling in her sleep.

"Emma Winston, sono così innamorato di te." And with that, I quickly shut my eyes and go back to sleep pulling her closer to me.

I suddenly stir in my sleep and my eyes flutter open and I am directly looking at Emma who is trying to hide her smile. I sleepily mumble, "Good morning m' girl!"

Her smile instantly widens a lot more as I say that and she rolls over to me, the sheets still covering us together, "Say that again." She asks me and I chuckle.

"My girl." Her face flushes and I say it again, "You are my girl." She leans forward, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

I mumble, "Not caring for any morning breaths now, are we?" She rolls her eyes at me, "That was just one time, Z. Get over it."

"I am not getting it over anytime soon." I nuzzle my face on her shoulders and she lightly strokes my hair and circles her thumb on my arm, trailing the tattoos. She suddenly speaks up,

"Why do you have so many tattoos?" I look up at her and see her eyes still trained over my littered arms and I quietly say, "That's not a topic for conversation early in the morning."

She doesn't say anything more, instead just presses kisses on my hair and I get up.

It almost feels like a good ten minutes, before the guys burst through our room making us startle, my hands automatically grabbing the gun kept on the bedside table.

"Jeez, Malik. Just us." Liam mutters while grabbing a toast from our breakfast and sitting down on the unmade bed.

"Can't be too careless." I mutter and I return to my failed attempt of making the bed. I really wanted to help her clean the room up, but I think that I was only making it worse. And the even more worse thing was that, the room smelled of sex.

"Did you guys have sex yesterday?" Niall asks me without even thinking first making me raise my stern eyes at him, "Why do you keep on saying false things?"