23

TW: Sexual Activity 

"We gotta be extremely quiet." His voice is the only thing which I hear in midst of the loud music. I needed a distraction and he was the only who could give me that. 

I knew that the walls were in no way soundproof making it extremely dangerous. My mind was a mess with my anger slowly shooting its peak. 

This seemed like the only way I could distract myself from what I was feeling through. 

His shirt was nowhere to be seen, his body littered with tattoos making me turned on even more. He suddenly pushes me making me fall on the bed taking me by surprise. 

I tried to say something but the only thing which came out was a soft whimper making him smirk. His lips were on mine making me feel a bit freaked out but I don't say anything. His mouth on mine completely consumed. 

He was aggressive but also passionate and slow making his tongue slowly move into my mouth. With his tongue into mine, my whole body shivered, an adrenaline rush going through my whole body. 

It was something I've never experienced before. This was way fucking good than just being kissed on the neck. 

Not being able to be still anymore, my back arched making his fingertips tighten around my neck. My eyes were closed. I wasn't afraid of looking at him but I was afraid that if I opened my eyes, I wouldn't be able to control myself anymore. 

"Open your eyes," A soft familiar voice says making me snap my eyes open. It wasn't Harry hovering around me. But it was a body with hundreds of tattoos and his hair falling into perfect places. 

The tattoo love was neatly tattooed on his right hand which was currently rested on my stomach. Someone I'd least expected to be here. 

"Hey." I quietly say which comes more as a groan. Suddenly, he was everywhere. Both of his hands knew exactly what he was doing. His left hand was all over my ears and jaw making goosebumps erupt on my skin. 

His right hand was slowly tracing the outlines of my bra making my heart race uncontrollably. He was kissing me again making me almost choke. His mouth parted and soon a small gasp escaped from mine when I feel the warm fingertips beneath me. 

It was like a burst of energy and I wanted more. He was going in a rhythm knowing too well what he was doing exactly. 

Suddenly being conscious of my hands, I pull him towards me. My lips find his and I feel like I was at the top of the world. 

He allows my tongue inside his and I swiftly kiss him hard making him bite back a whimper. His hands were still circling my pussy making me arch back a bit. 

"Fuck, Zayn. Just do it." I yell making him laugh. "Where's the fun in that?" He asks me making me moan repeatedly. 

I felt like I was going to burst from all the teasing and anticipation. 

"I saw you that day. Your breath almost hitching when you saw me fucking that girl. Your eyes were filled with anger and lust." His words made me even more weak and I knew very well where he was going through with it. 

"You hate me don't you?" He asks me but I don't answer him. I don't even have the energy to answer him not when his lips are so dangerously near with his fingers brushing. His left hand was still on my lips tracing the outlines slowly and subtly. 

"Answer me, Emma." He growls. "No-no. I don't- I can't hate you." My voice comes off in a whimper. 

"Not so strong now, are you?" And with that three of his fingers are inside me making me arch but he is quick to bring them out, 

"You stay still." He orders me and I instantly obey. 

His fingers are inside me again making me scream in pleasure and pain. My fingers griping tightly the frail bedsheet beneath me. 

And then he slowly unbuckled his jeans and steps out of his boxer. My jaw kinda drops seeing him only in a black t-shirt and nothing else. 

He looks at me his eyes softening at the edges and he slowly says, "It's gonna hurt a bit. You sure?" I merely nod my head with my eyes shut close. I needed him inside of me and there was no way I could form sentences right now. 

"Words, Emma. I need you to use fucking words." He yells making me say, "I am-fucking-sure." 

And with that, in an instant, he slowly starts inserting him in me making me groan in pain. The pain was there but I needed the pleasure too. His lips were near mine and he whispers, "You okay?" I nod and my fingertips are digging into his back. His lips find mine and he softly keeps kissing me. 

And soon, the pain fades making me feel euphoric with the pleasure. The pleasure was undeniable. My legs were working in the same motion as his. We were going in a sync with him planting kisses on my neck. 

Surely, he was kissing my neck hard knowing very well that he might leave a mark in a very recognizable area. HIs hands were working on my breast cupping them with his lips slowly sucking it off making me moan in pleasure. 

Soon, I couldn't take it any more. I realised that I was having my first orgasm and I almost throw my head backwards in pleasure. 

"Z, I am close. Fuck I am really close." I almost shout not being able to hold anymore in. But Zayn had other plans in his mind.

"Hold it in babe. Don't cum unless I say so", and with that I only muster up a small nod. And what seemed like an eternity, he finally says, 

"Cum babe. It's fine." And with that-

"JESUS, EMMA WAKE UP FOR FUCK'S SAKE." A loud voice startles me making me jump up. I look around and see that we were still in the bus with Harry hovering over me still shirtless and sweaty. 

I look around me and see that I was still dressed. 

"What the hell were you doing?" He asks me loudly. 

What just happened? Was I dreaming of an incredible sex where Harry turned into Zayn? Was that first orgasm was just a dream?

"What-what do you-mean?" I ask him slowly. His eyes shoot up in confusion and he speaks out slowly almost as if I was deaf and he was spacing out the words. 

"You... are... all... sweaty... and... you... were... yelling... in.... your sleep." 

"Why are you shirtless?" I ask him ignoring his previous statement. Did he know that I was literally having a sex scene? 

"I was doing some exercises, Em." He says gently wearing his shirt again, "We have reached... just come on. You need a bit of a rest." He says his voice hinting that he might have known what I was even dreaming about. 

I quietly follow him out of the room after brushing my hair and straightening my clothes. Climbing downstairs, my eyes find Zayn's brown ones making me freeze in my track. He looks at me with a smirk almost as if he knew what just happened. 

And when I look at him, I realise that I just had a sex dream about Zayn Malik and I loved it. 

And I realise when he grabs the suitcase from my hand, our fingers brushing accidentally with electricity sparking through us that-

He was the one I was trying to escape from. 

//

ok wow. I am sorry? This was my first smut and it wasn't even smut and I know it sucked but I tried my best lol.