22

Emma Winston

The boys knew that something went down last night.

Niall and Liam have kept on asking but I have refused any sort of explanation. "Why don't you ask your best mate, Zayn?" I tell them sarcasm clear in my tone.

Harry and I... I think we both are pretending that night never happened even though there is a small dark hickey already visible on my neck.

I have covered it up mostly but I knew the lads are going to start asking questions about it.

We are supposed to move. Today, in fact. All the preparations have started for the tour with the crew and everything.

My fake job was that I was their social media manager. I actually had to do the work including the 'special one'. It isn't so bad after all.

The house was bustling early in the morning. The hallway were packed with suitcases.

"So I was thinking that maybe I could bring you to shopping, since uh... You need clothes?" Harry asks me with his tall figure standing against the door.

His hair was ruffled up making me glance up to it frequently. I really liked his hair.

"Yeah cool. That would be refreshing." I tell him standing closer to him. I knew that I was sending him the wrong signal.

I was being stupid. I couldn't get involved with anyone. But that night, when he was kissing my neck so passionately and aggressively, I couldn't help but forget all my worries and just concentrate on his lips on my neck.

"It was amazing." I say out loud making me cringe in embarrassment. "I know." He says winking stepping closer to me. His hands are on my waist suddenly and I look at him timidly.

My hands are into his hair slowly making my way to his small curls.

"You know that when you do that, I am extremely turned on." His hot breath makes a shiver run through my spine.

"We are ruining our friendship." I tell him quietly.

"Ah! We won't. We are too strong to let this come in between our friendship."

"I don't know... I am like completely... I don't know anything." I say to him blushing deep root.

"I got you. We will be a distraction. That's it." He pauses looking behind me, but then he looks at me, "I know not the lips." He tells me making me feel relieved.

He didn't question me nor tried to make me feel uncomfortable with the topic.

His lips are near my left ear this time. He slowly trails my ears with his soft lips kiss in extremely slowly making all the goosebumps rise.

He was near my neck already and we were full into it with my hand touching his chest and slowly leaving the marks of my nail.

I felt high from the touch. It felt dangerous and my heart was beating fast but I don't tell him to stop. I know that we were normally using each other for distraction but that didn't mean I won't enjoy him.

"What the fucking fuck is happening?!" An Irish accent startles both of us making Harry instantly stop and me withdrawing my hands from his chest.

"It's 8 in the morning? You two seem like you want to rip each other's clothes off. And also in front of the front door."

Niall is definitely shocked. I know we were just friends a minute ago and then we were practically moaning and gripping each other hard.

Suddenly with Liam, Louis and Zayn behind Niall, I jump back a little from Harry.