12

Emma Winston

Today was the day.

It was the day they would be telling me the whole plan and also maybe the story. Hopefully but I am not really expecting much.

This week was also supposed to be the one where they were supposed to announce that they were making a comeback.

I was really excited for the tweet and imagine what it would've been like if I was just sitting in my college dorm and the tweet came in.

I might have died with Tanisha.

It was 5 in the afternoon and I was lying down on my bed. Once again, I was alone with my parents being out for work. Suddenly, a call came in and I see Tanisha's name flashing on the phone.

I pick up and excitedly yell at her about how something interesting happened. "I am just so excited for all of their new albums." Tanisha says giddy with excitement.

I nod my head excitedly even though she couldn't see it. "But imagine, if we get a 1D reunion this year!! My life will be sorted."

"Hopefully even though the chances are slim. But we should hope for the best."

I say with a sigh, "But it would be even more heartbreaking if 1D came back and didn't even come to our country/city."

"Yes, maybe it's for the best they should wait for like 3-4years so that we can be in New York and with them having a US tour, we might get to go."

"Fuck yeah. I can't even wait for the day they come back. Including Zayn." Tanisha also says with a sigh, 

"Yes, including Zayn."

I laugh to myself remembering that our dreams are finally coming true but only that, she wasn't here with me.

I miss my best friend. I miss the way she used to boss me around and shit. Even though she was annoying at times, she loved me even knowing my crazy obsessions with certain things.

I look at the mirror in my room and slowly wipe away the glistening tears gathering in my eyes just by thinking about her. Shaking my thoughts away from her, I steady myself. 

I had to be strong today. No excuses for any episodes of mine. 

But still everything felt weird. I was standing inside the walls of a band who kidnapped me. A band who was going to let me in on a deadly illegal plan which might get us arrested or even cause death. 

It was risky. But I was already here and there was no going back. 

Soon, we all were gathered in the living room with large rolls of sheet lying on the mini table. Louis was sitting on the carpet circling some places on the map with dark red ink. 

On the other hand, Niall was sitting with a large duffel bag beside him similarly like Liam. Harry had a laptop with him. Wearing his glasses, he was typing away preventing him to notice me. 

But Zayn was nowhere to be seen. I grab a glass of water from the kitchen and sit comfortably on the sofa. Louis momentarily looks at me and suddenly gives me a knowing smirk. 

I look at him with a severe confused expression. What was this man up to? 

Out of nowhere, we all hear a large moan that all of the boys stop working and their heads snap back at me. I widen my eyes in horror knowing that probably Zayn was having sex with a girl a few rooms away. 

God. If things could be even more awkward, Liam clears his voice and says to Louis, "Zayn is definitely getting some huh? And they all laugh together with me nervously laughing.

After what seemed like an eternity, with some more high moans and pants, everything was still. I was writing some lyrics down with the others being on their phones. 

Since I was sitting farthest from the sofa, I spot Zayn coming out of his room with a girl following him behind. I instantly close my eyes but not before getting a glimpse of him buckling his belt.

The girl was blonde and tall and looked straight out of a Vogue cover. She was dressed in a crop top and ripped jeans. Looking at her bare toned abs, I couldn't help but drift my eyes over to my knees and thighs which were filled with stretch marks. 

With Zayn coming over at us, after escorting the girl out, I quickly cover my thighs with a nearby pillow. I could feel Zayn's piercing gaze not understanding what suddenly happened. 

He comes over and quickly mumbles an apology which all the boys dismiss and instead they interrupt into a fit of laughter mimicking low moans from earlier. I can't help but laugh and be embarrassed for him at the same time.

I look over at him and he was rolling his eyes but also grinning a bit. Louis was literally biting his head off with all the immature childish sounds with Niall and Harry following suit. They were all laughing like crazy and seeing them like that takes me back to their video diaries. 

They were acting exactly the same way when Zayn accounted his first kiss. 

After a while with all the commotion of laughter with us having lunch, we finally sit down. The atmosphere eerily turned serious. 

"So, these are all the possible exits and entries of the stadiums we are going to have the tour in." Zayn says while shuffling through the rolls of paper. There were too many of them and I was scared of how fast I was supposed to learn them in. 

"What are the red circles for?" I ask them. "These red circles are mainly your spots. You will be in a hidden spot which no one will know apart from us. And the red circles which are near the dressing rooms are of the backup weapons that will be stored." Louis finishes while circling on some other paper. 

"Niall and Liam, what are the models of the gun we got exported?" Zayn asks which lead them to opening up their huge bags. 

It seemed like there were thirty different varieties of gun. I pick one up and successfully unlock it. It was a compact revolver fitting in my hand perfectly. Sensing from the weight of the revolver, bullets were already in it. 

"Where did you learn to unlock a gun?" Liam quietly asks me which makes me realise that I did all of that in front of them. I mentally curse myself for giving away too much. 

"Just learnt it in shooting classes." I mumble while giving back the revolver. 

"You took shooting classes?" Louis asks me in surprise.

"Yeah, not for long though uh... I just stopped taking the classes." I let out while looking at them forcing a thin-lipped smile. Hearing me, they go back to their works, but only Zayn keeps looking at me longer than expected. 

"What?" I ask him in frustration from the way he was looking at me as if I was lying. He merely shakes his head and mutters, "Nothing." 

"There's been some trouble hacking into Florida's system." Harry says with annoyance clear in his tone. 

"You are hacking into camera systems?" I ask bewildered. 

"Yes?" Harry says in a cocky tone as if he had been doing it since he was born. Maybe he had been, who knows? These guys worry me. 

"There's a problem." Niall says cutting us off in a loud voice. "What is it?" Zayn asks.

Without missing a beat, Niall says, "Someone knows that it's us." 

They all widen their eyes in horror upon hearing Niall and stands up in a hurry, making their way towards the duffel bags. I peer at them and watch all of their expressions change in a minute. 

I was eagerly wanting to see the paper wondering what Niall meant when he said that someone knew it was them. 

Zayn's hand traced the outline of the map almost contemplating his next move. I was afraid of what he was gonna do. 

I quickly take the note which was lying on the floor and quietly read. 

Welcome to the hunt boys. Rest of the stuffs at 10pm, 5 days from today at the usual spot. 
Waiting for the reunion.