31

Happy Holi to all my people! Everyday is a color to life. You all make my day a little bit brighter than ever❤

Zayn Malik

Being Worried didn't even cover the emotions I was going through in the span of only three hours. Already finishing four cigarettes in these past three hours, my eyes drift towards the figure lying on the bed, oblivious to the real world. 

Last night still felt like a rush a of high that I wanted to experience forever. It was like no drugs or the feeling of cigarettes could even begin to cover the way my heart beat or the way I felt just by simply standing. 

It felt nice to acknowledge my feelings. I was proud of myself that I was experiencing emotions and not repressing them like last time. This time, I was not shying away from happiness. 

I wanted happiness and love in my life and I would literally go to any depth to achieve that for me. Even though saying that makes me sound like an arrogant selfish prick, but I just need it.

I've fought for so long and I needed a bit of a break. I deserved it. 

But today was no break since today was supposed to be our first whole mission. I knew that the incident yesterday will mess today a bit. I could feel the urge to protect her become overwhelming but I had to restrain myself. 

I was at fault to be in love with her not the other way and even though I ain't complaining of my feelings and emotions towards her, she was here for a reason. 

The moon was already gone and hidden behind the clouds and the sky was slowly lighting up gradually. My eyes make its way to Emma sleeping on the bed. 

Her hair was all over face hiding her face in the process. She was occupying a small place in the bed but the thing which made my insides almost churn was that she was lying on my side. Her body was sided towards my side. 

All these days, she knew how to build a wall and sleep on her side apart from the first night. So seeing her taking down her guard maybe only in this little thing made me smile. 

It was the little things. 

It was how she sometimes wiggled a bit and even her hands moved frequently. It was the way she could sleep through any noise. I smile to myself absent-mindedly watching her.

The replay of last night was constant on my mind, playing on loop at the back of mind. She had been the first person I've felt something for. And god I was so afraid but not as much afraid to losing her. 

I had suspected the lingering feelings for her since a long time. With her being with me, time flew past. It seemed like only yesterday when Lydia had bit her in the garden making her curse loudly to now her lying on our bed. 

Stifling a yawn, I quickly climb the bed carefully, positioning me beside her slowly placing my hands on her waist but then I suddenly withdraw it. 

No Zayn. Too Fast.

The morning almost blinds me. I place my hand beside me but my hand falls on the soft mattress making me looking around. Emma was not sleeping beside me, she was gone from the bed. I rub my eyes and sit up. 

And then my eyes fall on her sitting by the dressing table. She was combing her hair humming a song and doing small dance steps. 

"Morning stranger." I hum in a sing-song voice making her head whip towards me. Seeing me awake, she plays a shy smile, her gaze dropping from my eyes to the mirror. 

"Morning." She mumbles in a shy tone making me raise my eyebrows at her, "Are we gonna be awkward now since we kissed each other and I professed my undying love for you?" I ask her mockingly making her flush.