28

Double update because I am in a damn good mood today. One of the longest chapters! Read 27 first.

"Thank you for having us." A raspy voice shouts at them with the five of them bowing down at the end of the show, the curtains simultaneously closing.

It has been almost 3 hours since the show started and trust me, when I say that it was mind-blowingly, mesmerizingly amazing. My feet was glued to the floor making me not move the whole show, dancing and jumping whenever I thought no one was watching.

Drag me Down sounded extra amazing since this time there was a fifth voice making the song complete and whole.

Overall it was an extremely successful opening show with them trending across all social media platforms. It was time for the pictures so I quietly slip towards the dressing room and I am stopped by loud laughter and conversation.

"That was the best fucking show I've ever witnessed." I admit out to the boys making them chuckle. They were covered in sweat from performing for 3hrs straight. The sight was hot and a little bit gross maybe?

Emphasis on the hot!

I individually hug each of the boy, a little tighter towards Harry. And the hug was more than enough to confirm that things could be the same again between us.

"Thank you for coming back." I whisper to him making him erupt into his sweet smile.

"Ah! The king of high notes", I say while embracing Zayn in a lingering hug and it felt almost like a minute.

"Group photo time", Niall excitedly yells. And soon we all were gathered together including everyone possible. 

I was in between Harry and Zayn with their arms around me. Harry's poor attempt at a joke made us all burst out laughing when the camera goes off and for a moment everything is Picture Perfect.

Everything felt perfect with people chattering away, their energy refreshed.

It was 1:30 in the morning when I stumble my way towards my room being supported by Zayn with him occasionally muttering,

"Get a hold woman."

I was poorly wasted away in the afterparty. I had too much to drink. Well, I deserved it kind of. I had worked too hard to pass upon free drinks. 

But as soon as I flop down on the bed, there's a different craving which I knew would make Zayn mad. "Hey why don't you go to sleep while I make a quick trip to the terrace?" I suggest, his eyes scrunching in confusion.

"What-why the terrace?" He asks me making me stutter, "I-I-..."

He still looks at me demanding a stable answer until I huff with annoyance, "I just wanted a cigarette." His eyes slowly widen at my statement and he carefully gulps, "Are-are you having panic attacks?"

I close my head knowing that he knew obviously since he read my journals.

"Uh. No, I just really need one." I state making him stand up, "I'll accompany you."

"What no!? I'll be fine." I fight back trying to make him stay.

"I know what's happening Emma." Zayn mumbles and I know it was my tries were all going to be useless.

The terrace was cold and chilly. But the atmosphere was un exceptionally still making time go slower. A cigarette was in my hand while other one was dangling from Zayn's lips. "You hated cigarettes when we first met." He mumbles.

"You remember?" I ask him in disbelief.

He looks up at me, "Uh why wouldn't I?" I bite my lips and notice his fingers and swiftly, I bend down unclenching his fingers,