35

TW: Sexual Activity

Emma Winston

I could feel his hot breaths on me and that was enough to make me want him more. He pulls back for a second making me almost pout. 

"Why are you stopping?" I ask him already out of breath. He puts his fingers on my lips silencing me and in an instant his hand is slowly crouching towards the end of my shirt. His eyes are searching mine and I have almost stopped breathing. 

His hands slip inside my shirt and his fingers are dancing on the hem of my bra making me feel lost and dreamy. He leans towards my ears and whispers, his voice cracking a bit, "I want you so much right now. Do you want me almost as much as I want you?" 

His voice is a whisper but it's more of a demanding tone and I don't find myself being able to speak so I nod a yes. But apparently that doesn't satisfy him enough. 

"Use your fucking words, Emma." He growls in my ears and I slowly whisper back to him, "I want you almost as you want me right now." 

He scoffs loudly at my statement taking me by surprise, "Impossible." I glance down at his already wet lips and unconsciously I start biting my own. He watches my actions before he tells me out loud, 

"If you're going to bite your lip one more time, I'm going to do it for you." His voice runs a chill through my spine and before I know I am begging him. I am literally begging him to do it. To bite my lips. 

And ever so carefully, he leans and it's almost like a kiss, except he bites my lips harshly making me slightly wince and he pulls back wanting to know if I am okay. But I pull him back to my lips and his hands are still roaming under my shirt. 

He starts kissing me everywhere he can. He kisses me just under the chin, the tip of my nose, the length of my forehead, both temples, my cheeks, all across my jawline. Slowly and carefully. Then my neck, behind my ears, all the way down my throat. 

But I quickly stand up and he is surprised by the sudden commotion but I drag him to the bed, "Why don't we use the bed for advantage?" I suggest to him and his hands are sliding down my entire body. 

"Emma..." He trails away and looks at me with a questioning look. Without even a hesitation I add, "I want to do this." And without waiting for another second, his entire form is moving down my figure, disappearing as he shifts downwards and suddenly his chest is hovering above my hips. 

Suddenly I can't see him anymore. I can only make out the top of his head, the curve of his shoulders, the unsteady rise and fall of his back as he inhales, exhales. He's running his hands around my bare thighs and up again, up past my ribs, around my lower back and down again, just past my hip bone. 

His fingers hook around the elastic band of my underwear, my jeans already lying in the corner of the room, and I gasp a bit. 

His lips touch my bare stomach and I can't help but shut my eyes in anticipation and the feeling. 

It's just a whisper of a kiss but something almost collapses in my skull. It's a feather-light brush of his mouth against my skin in a place I can't see. It's my mind speaking in a thousand different languages I don't quite understand. 

And I realize he's working his way up my body. 

He asks me breathless, "What do you want Emma?" And I watch the shyness take me in, "Words." Zayn reminds me. 

"You're what I want." 

While the sparkle in Zayn's eyes still continued to shine in that special way, his smile straightened slightly, leaving him to just gaze at me, hand brushing the hair back from my face.