Ate Lulu's MUST read note.

Hi? *smiles awkwardly* So yeah, I know you guys want to grab a shot gun and shoot me to death because of what I just said in my note at my last update but before that.. Due to public demand (LOL) and my conscience which keeps on threatening me that she'll go crazy and jump off to the highest building if I don't update asap. Tss, as if she scares me—

Think I can't do that? Ha! Then watch m—

Hey, hey. Can't you read I'm in a middle of my speech so stop popping out like a freaking mosquito!

How dare you call me a mosquito?! I'm not—

I didn't call you a mosquito.

Excuse me?! You just did! You kno—

Oh please, get dress first before you start your nonsense speech.

What?! Dress?! Wh—

You're not wearing any clothes. Remember you're—i dare say the word—BOLD.

What the fu—

Please. Get. Dress.

Quit cutting my words! I can't e—

Now.

You can't do thi—

GET DRESS YOU FREAKING BOLD STAR!!!

*gulp* O-okay.

My, my. I'm so sorry guys you just have to witness that kind of scene. So now you guys know how me and my conscience fight. We're so horrible. *cries silently*

Speech first before your drama. Your readers getting bored and any minute they'll turn into a freaking monster and will rip your head's off.

*sniff*sniff* Sorry. Oops, i forgot to introduce to you guys that she's conscience's conscience. The other conscience of my conscience. Gets?

Anyway, so I will make my announcement fast and clear before conscience gets back here and interrupt my speech. So here it is, *clears throat*

I WILL CONTINUE TO WRITE AND TO UPDATE MY PERVERT BOYFRIEND. I WILL TRY TO MAKE ATLEAST 40-50 CHAPTERS FOR THIS STORY. BUT, THERE WOULD BE A MAJOR CHANGES IN THIS STORY. AS IN SUPER MAJOR! SO I WILL DO MY BEST FOR YOU TO NOT GET CONFUSE. ALSO, I WILL TRY TO MAKE A POV FOR EVERY CHARACTERS PLUS, THERE WILL ALSO AN ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS, MOSTLY, GIRLS. SO BETTER BE READY AND BRACE YOURSELF!!! CIAO!

I will update tonight at 11:59pm. Hahahaha! Yay! So wait for it!

Hey! You're saying goodbye alre—

I love you guys!

Hey! Wait! I need to say som—

And thank you to those who left a comment on last chapter!

Forget it! I would like t—

Also to those who voted! Thank you! Goodbye!

Can you please shut—

Don't forget to vote and comment even if it's just a note! Lols, hahahahahaha!

What's so funn—

Adios! Lovelovelove! ❤❤❤❤

Forget it. Bye. *walks away*

Tss. Idiots.