Intern at the company

I woke up with the sound of clock ringing.

6:30 AM

I got up to get fresh and take a bath, thinking about my busy day.

Let me tell you about myself. I'm min y/n, 23 y/o. I'm a chattered accountant. Although my parents own a big company, which is now in the hands of my brother - min yoongi, I prefer to work at a different company. The employees might think I'm working at my family's company, getting all the special facilities you know? I don't want that. I want to be independent on my own.

I got dressed and went downstairs, where everyone might be, after I was done doing everything.

"Good morning eomma, is there something I can help you with?" I said to my mother who was cooking in the kitchen.

We do have maids in our home but my mother loves cooking for us. Can't be helped, she's a mother after all Hehe.

"Good morning sweetie" my mom smiled warmly, "I'm almost done, just call your brother okay? He is probably up by now." she said.

"okay eomma."

I went to my brother's room to see him putting on his watch on the wrist.

"oppa" I called him

"oh? Y/n ah morning!" he turned around and looked at me.

"good morning! Eomma is calling for breakfast." I smiled.

Me and my brother has a really good bond. He's a really good brother, and I try to be a good sister for him. He's very protective over me and also very supportive. He doesn't joke around all the time though, he's a very serious person but he's indeed a softie for his family hehe.

"okay, let's go." he put his arm over my shoulder. And I chucked, as he gave me a smile.

"are you going to work now?" my mother ask me as everyone of us were eating. I nodded my head as a response

"Yoongi drop her off to the company." my father said to my brother who was sitting right beside me.

"okay appa, I will." he replied as my father gave him a smile.

"let's go." Oppa said after we were done eating. I nodded my head and went to my appa and eomma to hug them.

"bye appa, eomma." I said as I gave them a quick hug. It's like a routine everyday, since I was in school.

"bye darling. Take care." they said as I went out to the car with my brother.

I bid a bye to my brother too, after he dropped me to the company.

"bye oppa, be safe." I said as I got out of the car.

He nodded his head as he smiled, "take care okay? Have a good day." I returned a smile in response and watched him drive to his company.

Did I tell you about the company I work at? I didn't I guess.
I work at shinhwa corporation. The CEO is a nice person, Mr. Shin hyunjae. I'm the head in the accountant's department. He pay me a good amount of salary. And I enjoy working here, since I've made many friends in here. Although they treat me like a sunbae but they're comfortable with me so it's good.

"good morning Ms. Y/n" the receptionist wished me as I wished her back and smiled warmly.

I got to my cabin and started working.

After some hours, the CEO's secretary, Mrs. Lee, came in as I looked up at her.

"Ms. y/n ssi, the CEO called for you." she informed me.