First Time In His Company

No wait he was the other guy. Jungkook.

“Why are you stopping her?” He asked the receptionist, “She is Ceo kim's wife.”

“Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Jeon I didn't know.. I'm sorry Mrs. Kim.” she bowed and apologized.

“Oh it's okay, don't worry. That's fine jungkook ssi, thank you!” I said and smiled at him.

“Let's go.” He nodded his head and walked away making me follow him.

After we were in a empty place, he suddenly turned to me and smiled.

“Are you here for hyung?” He asked with a very big smile.

Well that was something.

“Sorry.. I have to keep a serious face infront of the employees.” He said and giggled a little. HE IS CUTE!

“oh umm.. It's okay. Yes I'm here for him.” I said looking down at my feets.

“Are you here to give him his lunch?” He said and smiled as I looked up at him. I nodded my head in response.

“well. Here we are. This is hyung's office.” He said as we got out of the elevator and walked a little.

We were infront of a room. ‘CEO KIM TAEHYUNG’ the room had it written on the front.

“wait. Let's surprise him.” he giggled again as I nodded my head and chuckled at his cuteness.

He opened the door and peaked his head inside, “Hyuuuuunnnnggg!” he said while humming.

I didn't heard anything in response so to guess, he is probably too busy or he just looked up at him.

“guess what I have as a surprise for youuuu” He spoke moving his neck left and right as he smiled ear to ear.

“what is it jungkook ah. I'm pretty busy right now.” I heard taehyung's voice as he sighed. He sounds so tired...

“Loooook” He said as he gently pulled me out by the arm and I stood beside Jungkook as taehyung turned to me.

“Oh? Y/n?” He asked looking at me.

“Yes hyung. Y/n. Your wife. Your surprise.” jungkook said gently holding my hand as we walked toward to him after jungkook closed the door.

“Oh okay. You can go now.” he said as he looked down at his computer.

“At least thank me the receptionist wouldn't even let her come if I wasnt there. If you don't thank me I'll take away the food y/n brought here and eat it myself.” Jungkook complained to him making me smile.

“Aish. Thank you so much Jeon Jungkook. Go now. Quick.”

“okay!” Jungkook bowed and went out.

Silence took place in the room. He didn't even smile at me pfft. Kim taehyung! He isn't even looking up.

Oh. What do I do now? this is so weird. I can't just sit without his permission.

Should I just put the food on the table and go back home?

“Sit down on the couch Y/n ah.” Taehyung said pulling me back from my thoughts.

I nodded and sat down on the couch.

“I'm almost done. Will it be okay if I make you wait a little?” He asked still working.

“Huh? Oh yeah. Don't worry. You can take your time.” I said as I took out my phone and saw Mrs. Kim's missed call.

I should just text her that I'm at his company.