Epilogue - III

"it's good" I spoke as Taehyung nodded his head.

"It is delicious. I think we should bring the kids here someday. They'll enjoy it here" He suggested making me smile.

"Taehyung, do you remember how you got to know my pregnancy?" I spoke as he chuckled.

"How can I forget that moment, baby? It was, without any doubt, the happiest moment of my life." He said as I smiled.

[Flashback Of The 1st
Pregnancy Reveal]

(Y/n POV)

I gasp before rushing toward the bathroom, throwing out everything i ate.

Running behind me was eomma (Mrs. Kim) as she rubbed my back.

"Oh dear..." She mumbled as I continued throwing out.

I hated the dinner. I didn't want to tell her that. Because she made it with so much love. But I couldn't help but to hate the taste of it.

I have been waiting for Taehyung since a whole two days and he hasn't even called me.

Texts doesn't do much, now do they?

I hate it when I want him to call me but he leaves me updated with a text that says,

'im doing fine, sugar. How is my love doing?'

I'm doing absolutely shit. But Kim Taehyung doesn't have time to call me!

I wash my mouth as I stood with the help of the washbasin, with one of my hand rubbing my chest.

I feel so sick.

"Y/n. Let me call the doctor, honey. You haven't been eating well." eomma spoke as I sigh.

Ever since Taehyung went on his business trip. I have been living with his parents.

Its only been two days but I don't want to bother them much. Especially since his mother is taking so much care of me. I don't want to be sick.

I know I want Taehyung. But he just doesn't seem to have any time to call me.

Jerk.

Wait. Did I just call Taehyung, my sweet husband, a jerk?!?

"Im craving a pineapple, eomma..." I mumble as she stood aside. Her hand had suddenly stopped rubbing my back.

"I don't think you're sick. Let me call the doctor." She speak before turning to go outside but stop and look back at me again, "rest in your room, I'll send you some pineapple there"

And she walked away.

I sigh before laying down on the bed.

Ugh. I just hate this empty bed.

Groaning I picked up my phone as my fingers opened Taehyung's message box.

Y/n :-
When are you coming back home?!

But there was no reply. He's probably busy again.