I Miss You

It's been two days since Taehyung went to Busan.

Although he checks up on me in the days and also called me in the nights, I still can't help but to miss seeing him...

But the happy thing is that he's be there for today only and will be here in the morning tomorrow.

"You okay, sweetie?" eomma asked me making me nod.

"you see upset. Is it because of taehyung?" she asked smiling cheekily.

"Eomma!" I whined, "I'm just worried... If he's okay or not..." I spoke quietly as she smiled at me.

"Of course I understand dear. It's your first time with him sending for a business trip. I'm sure he miss you too." she spoke as I blushed remembering last night.

(Flashback of last night )

I heard Taehyung groan loudly and turning on the sides again and again that seemed to be out of frustration.

"is work not good?" I asked calmly.

"No. It's good. Everything is going well." he spoke letting out yet another sigh.

"you don't sound too good.." I frowned.

"I just feel weird..." He said concerning me.

"Like what?" I asked him opening my eyes, which were closed due to tiredness and sleep, waiting for him to reply.

"I feel like something is missing.. I know it's you.. And I also know that it may be weird to you but I'm just so used to you..." He spoke sighing softly.

"I wish you could be here.." he said.

I felt shy due to his words. Though he was acting very whiny and cute but I still couldn't help but to get shy.

"You sound like a baby who miss their mother." I giggled.

"I haven't seen my wife for two days, can I not miss her?" He spoke seriously.

"I'm talking to you taehyung. I understand what you are feeling. We have to manage. Work is important." I said smiling since he was being too loving.

"I know. I'll quickly get this done." he said sighing as I felt him frowning.

"please do. The feelings are mutual" I said giggling.

"Aww." I felt him smiling.

"It's my first time hearing you say aww" I chuckled.

"you make me do things I have never done." he said as I stopped laughing.

"Anyways... Goodnight.. I'm feeling sleepy" he said

We both once again slept with each other on the call.

(End of Flashback)

"what happened?" eomma asked pulling me from my thoughts.

"nothing eomma.." I said.

"noona let's go." Taejun came as I nodded.

"We'll leave now eomma. Take care. Call me if you need anything okay?" I said smiling.

"Eonni." jihoon came toward us whining, "please get me more chocolates and bring a chocolate syrup as well. I want to try putting it in my coffee. They says it tastes good." She said pouting while hugging.

"You and your obsession with chocolates. Oh my god." Taejun said face palming himself making Jihoon's eyes teary.

"Taejun!" She spoke looking at him angrily with tears in her eyes.