cold husband?

I woke up at 8:30 A.M. by the sound of the clock on the nightstand near the bed.

It's Sunday. I don't have work today. Finalllyyyyy a day off to rest!

I sat up on the bed just as a notification popped up on the screen of my mobile phone.

Bestie🌤❤ :-
I'm finally back from the business trip! And I'm free for today!!!

Could this day get any better? I missed him Yayayyy!

You :-
Thank God Finally you're free
for a day! You're always busy in your company hobi ah 〒_〒

Bestie🌤❤ :-
I know I'm sorry I couldn't make time for you. I promise I'm all yours for day! Let's meet up.

You :-
It's okay. I'm only forgiving you because your making up for not being free for me! I have so much to tell you!

Bestie🌤❤ :-
I have so much to listen from you! Waaaah it's gonna be fun! Let's meet at the cafe we usually go to okay?

You :-
Hehehehe ok. See you.

Bestie🌤❤ :-
See you! Let's meet up at 11 A.M.

I got out of the bed and got ready for the day.

I wore maroon sweater with black jeans and shoes.

"Morning appa" I wished appa who was reading newspaper.

"good morning sweetheart!" he wished me back with a sweet genuine smile.

"Go call your brother, Y/n ah" Eomma said from the kitchen and i went to call oppa.

•{Time Skip}•

"Eomma Appa I'm going to meet Hosoek." I informed my parents and went out to my car.

I sat down in the car and drove to the cafe.

I wonder how Hobi would react hearing about my marriage. Mr Kim owns a big company. Hosoek is the CEO of a very big company too.

I wonder if he'd know Taehyung. Hobi and I have been friends since very long.

We coincidentally met at a library. I was crying while sitting there, and hobi comforted and helped me. Not only that but he has helped me multiple times..

I used to have anxiety issues back then, especially because of the studies' stress. I've been good for a while but my anxiety creeps in sometimes.. But I haven't been anxious for a long time.

Anyways so that's how we became friends as the time passed. We also exchanged numbers and used to meet a lot.

Hobi is Just a year younger than yoongi Oppa, so I can't help but to see hobi like a brother too.

And he too take care of me like a little sister, we are like best friends who treat each other like family. My family likes Hobi and yoongi Oppa is also friends with hobi. That's so nice.

But as we grew up, we became busy. He became busy in his company and I became busy with my job.

But that doesn't really change our friendship though. I still love him like I used to. We still treat each other the same way, just more comfortable.

I reached the cafe and got out of the car.

The ride wasn't tooo long hehe.

I entered the cafe as I saw Hobi sitting there. Simple clothes and yet he still looks the most amazing!

 Simple clothes and yet he still looks the most amazing!