Christmas Eve Date

I knocked on the door of the office room as I heard a 'come in' from inside.

I turned the doorknob and walked inside the room. My eyes found Taehyung who was sitting on his desk, working on God knows what project this time.

He has started going back go work since he have healed properly now. But I still feel hesitant to send him to work everyday. We were lucky that he survived after the accident but I can't take risks.

Well he had today and tomorrow off. Since it was Christmas Eve today and Christmas tomorrow.

But because he is the CEO. There's no day off even when there's day off.

I looked at him who was extremely focused on work.

"Taehyung ssi." I called his name as I stood infront of his desk.

"Yes princess." He spoke softly but didn't look up at me. I pouted due to his lack of attention but decided to shrug it off.

"Can we go out today?" I asked him.

"You want to go out?" He asked me back as I huffed a little.

"Yes, everyone is out on dates with their loved ones today. Are you too busy?" I frowned as I looked at him.

"Okay then. I'll take you out on a date as well." He spoke and finally looked up at me smiling.

"Do you have time?" I asked him fiddling with my fingers as I looked down.

"Yeah I don't have much work." He smiled.

"Can we go shopping also?" I asked him as he nodded.

"I'll take you anywhere you want." he spoke and signaled me to walk to him.

"Thank you." I smiled as I walked closer to him.

I stood infront of him as he took my hand and made me sit on his lap.

I cupped his face as I smiled at him making him smile back as well.

"Where else do you want to go?" He asked me as he held me by the waist and started rocking the chair left and right.

"we can go anywhere, I actually wanted to go shopping." I giggled a little as my hands slided to his neck.

"Okay." He smiled and sweetly spoke.

"When will we leave?" I asked him excitedly.

"You can go get ready now if you want. We can leave at 4:30 P.M."  He spoke softly.

"Okay thankyou" I spoke ready to get off his lap but he held my waist.

I raised my eyebrow as he pouted cutely, "is that all? Nothing else? You only came here to ask for a date?" He said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Aigoo look at you. Who would say you're 26." I spoke, giggling at his face.

"Aish." He spoke letting go of my waist as I smiled.

"so what do you want to do?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Nothing. You can go and get ready." He spoke slightly smiling but I knew he didn't mean that smile.

"No. I want to do something first." I smiled at him and hugged him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Aigoo. You're such a baby." He spoke slightly holding my waist with one of his hand and he patted my back with the other one.

"I'm not." I pulled out and looked at him.

"Okay woman." He smiled and pecked my lips, "but I need to work now." He spoke lightly patting on my waist with both of his palm, signaling me to get off.