Respect

"Come in" Taehyung permitted in his deep voice as he stood straight and walked in front of the table.

I saw his eyes turning cold as he looked at the figure walking inside.

I saw his secretary walking in with a file as her gaze fell on me but she quickly looked away from me.

Ms. Kang, she was? I guess so.

"Sir, here are the files you asked for. They have been checked twice already by Mr. Lee, we'll just need your signature now." she spoke as she slightly stood a bit far from Taehyung.

He was leaning on the table as he slightly sat on it.

He took the file from her hands as he went through the files, flipping through the pages.

I felt awkward since I was sitting on his, The CEO's, chair while he stood there looking at the file.

They talked about the file as she just gave him the answer of the things he asked.

"Hm. I'll sign it. You can go. I'll call you to take it away when I'm done Ms. Kang." He spoke still looking through the file.

"Okay sir." she spoke as she bowed to him and was about to walk away but stopped when he spoke.

"Aren't you gonna bow to Mrs. Kim, Ms. Kang. She has just as many rights as I do in this company. And that makes her the owner of company as well." He spoke, looking up from the file and to her.

"Mr. Kim i-" she was cut off by him again.

"Moreover she will be the mother of the heir of this company, so you should respect her more." He spoke.

The way his voice spat coldness.

Damn.

I would be scared of him as well if I worked under him.

"I'm sorry sir." She bowed to him apologizing as she turned to me and bowed to me making me bow back.

She turned around and quickly made her way out of the office room.

I heard Taehyung's voice as she closed the door, "Come here y/n ah"

Why is he so serious?

I slowly got up and took small steps toward him as I gulped down.

Fuck. I feel like he is the head of the school I'm the bad kid in.

I stood beside him, maintaining a small distance between us as he put the file back in the table and looked at me.

"Why are you standing so far away?" He spoke gently as I felt total calmness around him.

He was extremely calm right now.

I stepped closer to him as he gently held my hand and pulled me closer to him.

I looked into his eyes as he smiled, "what?"

"Wh-Whats wrong with y-you?" I asked him softly as he narrowed his brows, but quickly gave me a small smiled as he gently picked me up and placed me on the table.

He stood between my legs and pulled me closer to him, "Why? Can I not ask you to kiss me if I want to?" He asked me.

I shook my head as I held his shoulders, "it's not that." I spoke in a very low voice.

"Did I scare you?" he asked me, caressing my cheeks.

"No.. It just felt weird..." I spoke looking away as he looked at me still.

"Was it a bad weird?" He softly asked me.

"That didn't felt like you." I spoke as he smiled faintly.