Far Away?

"Are you really okay?" he asked me as I sighed for the 10th time.

"Hmm." I frowned as I silently played with my food and ate.

We were currently eating our dinner after we got back from work.

I understand that I'm a bit upset for some unknown reasons but I'm still fine!

He keeps asking me if I'm okay.

"Should I just do the dishes today?" He spoke as I shook my head.

"I'll do them." I spoke, taking another bite lazily.

"Was work tiring today? Or Did you, perhaps, not have a good day at work?" he questioned as I noticed worry in his eyes.

"I'm fine Taehyung." I spoke and slightly smiled at him.

I got up getting our dishes to wash them and walked to the kitchen.

"Baby?" I heard Taehyung as I washed the dishes.

"Hm" I sighed.

Looking to my side, I found Taehyung standing there.

"Do you have anything to do after this?" he asked me making me shake my head.

"can we cuddle for sometime before sleeping then?" He asked me softly as I sighed and nodded.

"Thank you" he pecked my head and smiled making me smile back.

Quickly finishing washing the dishes I dried my hairs as Taehyung suddenly started dragging me to our room as I whined behind but still followed him.

He quickly closed the door and walked to our closet, "Quickly change your clothes hm?" He spoke and opened our wardrobe.

I saw him taking out my sweatpants and a sweatshirt of his.

I furrowed my eyebrows on seeing him as he turned around handing me the clothes.

"Why is the sweatshirt yours?" I asked him as he looked quite nervous.

"I want you to wear my clothes." He mumbled making me smile as I sighed again and walked away before mouthing a 'okay' to him.

It was really cold today. I mean it's February I know but still.. It's like more colder than the other days.

After quickly changing my clothes, I walked to our bedroom and saw taehyung on the bed.

He looked really eager as he smiled and patted the other side of the bed.

I lazily walked to the direction and laid on the bed. To my no surprise, I was gently pulled by Taehyung to him as he hugged me.

One of his arms rested under my head as he supported my head as a pillow while the other arm rested on my waist.

I sighed yet again, feeling him near me as I felt much more better than I had felt for the whole day.

I can't exactly tell what it is, for the reason that I, myself, can not seem to comprehend the feeling. But it is just making me feel, I don't know..., guilty? Or upset? Or embarrassed?

I felt Taehyung pulling out as his hand bit by bit made its way to my face as he examined my face.

I loosened my grip around him as I rested my hands his waist.

Softly combing the strands of my hairs that fell onto my face as he slowly pushed them behind my ear before caressing my cheeks.

I blushed due to his gentleness, making him smile as he looked me in the eyes.