Apart

(Author POV)

She felt a pang in her chest as she heard the doctor's next word.

"He may or may not survive" The doctor spoke with a frown.

Y/n's trembling legs finally gave up making her fall down but she was quickly held by jungkook who was supporting her.

She looked at Jungkook who was shaking his head, "He'll be alright y/n. Doctor there must be a way! You have to save them!" He almost yelled as he felt his eyes getting teary looking at y/n's condition.

She looked broken. She felt her chest empty.

She felt like her most precious thing was being taken away from her and she could do nothing but just watch it being taken away and cry.

Jungkook hugged her from side while supporting as his heart ached seeing her.

They became really close with time. Jungkook almost called y/n his female best friend.

He was upset. Upset that her happiness is on the the verge and he could do nothing.

"We're trying our best, sir. Mr. Kim will be needing more blood which is very necessary, we need people to donate blood of his blood group. You need to be patience. We're trying our best." he said and walked away.

"Y/n be strong. Taehyung will be fine. You need to be strong for him." He said slightly rubbing on her back.

"Jungk-ook he ca-nt le-ave me" She spoke in between her sobs as she silently cried in Jungkook's arms.

"He won't y/n. They won't leave us. Please don't give up on it yet." He spoke slightly caressing her hairs as Taejun walked in and frowned seeing his mother and his noona crying their heart out.

Taejun looked at Mr. Kim whose eyes held guilt as he looked at his wife and his daughter in law.

He felt responsible for Taehyung's condition and the crys of everyone.

If only he hadn't always put so much pressure on Taehyung, he would he alright. No one would be crying.

"Noona. Don't worry, Hyung will be fine." Taejun spoke walking toward her as he sat beside her.

Jungkook looked at Taejun as he signaled him to go talk to the doctor treating Jimin.

Taejun nodded as he stood up walking to the doctor inside the room, "Doctor, is he fine?" He asked the doctor.

"He is fine but he may not wake up yet. It'll take some time but he is not under any danger, luckily he have no damage on his head or else it could affect him very badly." He spoke as Taejun nodded.

"Will it take too long for him to wake up?" he asked her as the doctor smiled.

"That depends on him. There are more chances of him waking up by tomorrow morning." Taejun nodded his head as the doctor walked out before nodding as well.

"Hyung." Taejun spoke as he looked at Jungkook who was sitting beside Mrs. Kim as y/n sat on the other side.

Jungkook looked at Taejun and quickly stood up walking away to talk to him, "what did the doctor say?" He asked.

"Jimin hyung may wake up by tomorrow morning." Jungkook nodded his head before speaking.

"Tae hyung's condition is bad. He might not make it. The doctor's are still in the operation room." He spoke as Taejun frowned feeling his eyes getting glossy as well.

"Be strong Taejun ah. We need to be there for Y/n and eommeoni." Jungkook spoke as Taejun nodded.

"I'll call noona's family." Taejun spoke as Jungkook nodded his head and walked back to everyone.