Back To You (18+)

"Welcome back y/n ah." eomma pecked my cheeks as I slightly hugged her.

Work was tiring today. But I had a good day.

"princess, you're back." appa smiled, patting the seat beside him.

"Yes appa. Here, i got the medicines you wanted me to get." I handed appa the medicines.

He smiled and patted my head, making me smile in response.

"You can go rest while I make the dinner. Yoongi isn't home yet." Eomma informed as I nodded and walked toward my room.

Taehyung will be coming back tomorrow.. He was supposed to be back by today but oh well... It's late I don't think he'll be here today.

I missed him a lot in these past 2 days. I know it's only 2 days but I feel weird staying away from him you know?

We've been seeing each other everyday since 8 months so it's kind of weird if I don't see him when I wake up in the morning.

Walking inside my room, I decided to quickly change my clothes and wash myself up.

After some minutes, I was done and took my seat on the bed with my diary in my hand as I took a pen as well...

I got a lot of personal time to write my diary in these two days.

Taking out the pen's cap, I opened my diary and started writing it.

(Author POV)

"oh honey you're back!" Mrs. Min spoke cheerfully as the figure walked in, with a suitcase.

"Yes eomma." He hugged her as Mrs. Min pecked his cheeks.

Mr. Min walked toward him, welcoming him as well, "Where is everyone else...?" He spoke, desperateness clear in his voice as Mr. And Mrs. Min smiled understanding what he meant.

"Yoongi isn't back home yet, probably busy in work and meetings." Taehyung nodded his head as he smiled.

"oh I understand." He spoke taking a seat as he drank the water Mrs. Min handed him.

"And your wife is in her room." Mrs. Kim informed smiling as Taehyung smiled back slightly trying to hide the happiness in his heart.

"The dinner isn't ready yet. You should go meet her and change into some comfy clothes as well, dear." Mrs. Min smiled warmly as he quickly nodded, getting up and taking the suitcase in her room.

Mr. And Mrs. Min giggled to each other at the young man's desperation to see his wife as he vanished from their sights.

He hesitantly opened the door peeking in just like a kid would do, as his gaze fell in the women sitting on the bed as she was extremely emerged in writing something in her diary.

He saw how a smile formed on her lips as he felt his heart warming, seeing her pure smile after two days.

Though he wondered what she has been writing in her diary since so many months that she wants to hide from him.

Of course he noticed her hiding it away from her but he respected her privacy and never questioned her, just like he did now.

He stepped inside quietly and locked the door behind.

"Are you too busy, sugar?" He questioned making her startled as the diary flipped from her hands onto the bed.

She quickly picked it up, and threw it inside the bed side drawer.

He smiled at her actions as he placed the suitcase aside.

Jumping from her bed she quickly ran toward him but stopped when she reached infront of him.