New Year Party (16+)

(Y/n POV)

We were walking inside, arms in arms, as Taehyung gently and slowly walked with me since he knew, I have never wore that much high heels.

"Are you okay?" He asked me making sure Im having no trouble as i smiled at his behaviour.

He was behaving extremely different.

"I'm good. Don't worry." I said slightly brushing my hand on his, assuring him I'm fine.

He nodded his head and walked inside as we were quickly greeted by jimin and jungkook who came running toward us.

"Who is this sexy lady?" Jimin gasped making me giggled as I let go of Taehyung's arm and lightly hit Jimin's arm.

"You look very beautiful y/nie." Jungkook giggled as he came and stood by my side, "Let me be your partner for tonight! At least I'll be able to show it off" he chuckled as I saw Taehyung rolling his eyes.

Do I really look that good?

We were just talking to each other as many of Taehyung's known people came and greeted us.

"Taehyung ah!" I saw 2 young men approaching us and stood in front of Taehyung as they did.

Taehyung quickly made his professional face back as i internally giggled at how he does that.

"Hello" He greeted as he held and gently pulled me to his, "Y/n, They're our business friend. Choi kyungseok and Cha Doshik. Kyungseok and Doshik hyung, she is my wife, Kim Y/n." He introduced as I bowed to them.

"Hello" I greeted with a smile as they smiled back.

"Good to meet you y/n ssi." they bowed back.

I saw jungkook and Jimin greeting them as well, "Taehyung ah. Come on with us. We have some people that want to meet you." Doshik spoke.

I saw Taehyung looking at me as I smiled and nodded my head, signaling him to go with them.

"We'll be here with y/n, hyung. You can go" jungkook spoke, making Taehyung nod.

"I'll be back soon." He spoke to me faintly, before he turned around and walked away with them.

"Let's get some drinks." Jimin spoke and looked at Jungkook.

"only soft drinks for y/n" Jungkook said as he walked away to get our drinks, making me chuckle.

•{Time skip}•

"Let's go dance." Jungkook said, looking at me. I nodded my head as I smiled.

"Bubs you have to dance with me after kookie okay?" Jimin spoke as I nodded again and giggled.

"Sure." I said and walked to dance with jungkook.

The song played as Jungkook rested my hands on his shoulder, and put his on my waist and slowly started dancing with the music.

"You know what y/n" He spoke as I lifted my eyebrow.

"Tae hyung has changed so much after you guys got married." He spoke, as I listened to him.

"changed like how?" I asked him as he spin me around before holding me back.

"He is much softer now." he giggled, "Although not to us, but I can tell when he looks at you."

I smiled at him, though I was kind of embarrassed, but he didn't mind. He just smiled in return.

"You know. When I met Tae hyung, he was the same. And I was like 'Why is he so closed off?' I'm glad you understand him. Hyung is a very good person. Thank you for understanding and keeping him." He said as I smiled and nodded.