The Knot

“what?” I asked.

“um I was just asking. Are you still mad at me?” He said letting go of my hand as I shook my head.

“I'm not mad. I was just in a hurry since I left the stove on so I thought I should hurry back down because you're already up..” I said to which he nodded.

“Okay.” He said as I nodded my head walking out.

I went back to the kitchen and turned off the stove. The Food was ready. I took out out plates as I soon heard footsteps indicating Taehyung is here.

“y/n?” He said in such a calm tone that it almost made me worried.

When he's happy. There's happiness and joyfulness in his calm tone. But when he's not good, his voice is calm, straight & plain. Nothing else.

“what happened?” I turned around putting the plates down.

I walked infront of him as he looked down at me.

I was waiting for him to say anything but he didn't speak instead he just gently held my waist pulling me a little closer making my hands automatically rest on his hard chest.

I wasn't pushing him away. I didn't do that to maintain a distance between us.

I felt bad since I felt like he was upset because of my behavior yesterday so I decided to apologize.

“I'm sorry about yesterday.. I know I acted immature and stu-”

“No you didn't. Dont worry. I'm sorry about my harsh language with you. I should have controlled.” He said as I shook my head.

“It's okay.” I said looking away.

“She is my ex.. Um I liked her a lot back then.. But she broke up with thinking I'm cheating on her. Though I didn't.. I was hurt back then but by the time she found out the truth she already had somebody else in her life. So we decided to end things on good terms and stay as friends.” He spoke.

“That phase was a little hard for me... And yesterday I was reminded of it again..” He said looking into my eyes, “I thought you would leave me.. It was hurtful for me to even imagine that because what I have with you is different than what I had with her. It's way much more than that.” Hs said looking into my eyes making my heart melting.

“You're my present and I want you to be my future as well. Whereas, I onl-” he stopped himself from talking as he felt my arms around his neck.

I tip toed as I wrapped my arms around his neck before placing a soft peck on his jaw and placing my head on his chest. “It's okay.. I wouldn't leave you.”

He completely wrapped his arms around me caging me in between his arms as I willingly let him do that.

I know he needs assurance. So I let him do what he wants.

“It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself now. That's fine.” I said as I rested my chin on his chest and looked up at his face just to find him looking down at me already.

He caressed my cheeks softly before looking onto my lips.

He leaned his head down, getting closer to my face and stopped in front of my lips as he looked into my eyes for permission.

I felt my heart beating faster as he calmly spoke in his deep and husky voice, “May I, Darling?”

I felt shy hearing the nickname from him as I took my chin off of him and slightly nodded my head, letting him kiss me.

He smiled at me as he slowly closed his eyes before capturing my lips into his perfect ones.

He kissed me slowly and softly. I felt him smiling into the kiss as I kissed him back with the same emotions.