Birthday

I was quickly wished a good morning by the beautiful sun. Sun is so much more beautiful in winters, isn't it?

I opened my eyes before smiling widely.

It's Taehyung's birthday.

I looked up from the hard chest as I found Taehyung asleep. He is shining beautifully. Just like the lovely sun haha.

He sure do brings more light in my life.

I smiled as I caressed his cheeks gently before pecking them.

"Good morning, dearest" I whispered as I gently took his arms off of me and got up to get fresh.

I quickly did my morning routine and walked down stairs to cook our breakfast. It was only 6:48 Right now.

After sometimes I was done and decided to wake Taehyung up and walked upstairs to our room.

(Author POV)

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open as he felt soft pair of lips on his forehead.

He squinted his eyes as a gentle smile took place on his lips before he closed his eyes once again, "Good morning baby." he spoke in a deep raspy voice making y/n feel butterflies dancing in her stomach.

"Happy birthday" She whispered, slightly yelling due to the excitement of his birthday as he smiled at her reaction.

"Thank you sugar" He opened his eyes and smiled at her as she giggled.

"I'm so excited for your birthday" y/n giggled as he felt his heart beating faster.

"I can tell." He giggled before pulling her down on the bed making her gasp due to his sudden action, he hugged her and buried his face in her neck.

She smiled and massaged his scalp as he sighed softly feeling relief and comfort.

Cuddling as they warmed each other in the cold winter, he suddenly shot his head up and looked at her frowning.

"I have work today." he said as she pouted.

"I know." She spoke as her hands rested on his neck.

"I will come home sooner hm?" He spoke booping their nose cutely as she closed her eyes smiling at his cute and lovely behaviour in the morning.

He pulled back and looked at her as she did the same, "okay" she whispered.

"Baby We were invited to a evening party today. Will you be okay if we make a presence, or you don't want to?" he asked her as she cutely smiled.

"Is it a new year party?" She asked him as he nodded.

"Yeah everyone wants to spend time with their family on new year that's why the party's today." He said as she nodded.

"We can go there." She smiled as he nodded.

"Okay" He spoke gently and pecked her shoulder.

"Come on now get up." y/n said as he nodded before getting off of her.

She got up as well, "Breakfast is ready. Come downstairs when you're done." She said before walking out of the room.

•{Time skip}•

She sat in the room shared room of her and Taehyung's, just as her phone rang.

She smiled seeing the name displayed on the screen.

Quickly picking up the call, she cleared her throat before putting the phone near her ear.

(On the phone)