I'm A Keeper

"Good morning." Taehyung said coming to the kitchen as he stood behind me placing a peck on my cheek bending his head to the side and stood beside me.

"Morning." I said turning on the stove.

"Do you want me to help you?" He said.

"No, it's okay you must be tired." I said.

"Your body must be hurting.. Let me help.." He said as I looked down shyly remembing his behaviour last night.

(Flash back of last night)

I changed my clothes and walked to the room to see Taehyung on the bed, he had my laptop.

He havent been talking to me much unless it's necessary.

Did I do something wrong?

"Taehyung?" I called his name.

"Hm" He replied still not taking his eyes off of the laptop, "let's sleep." He spoke putting away the laptop.

I nodded laying on the bed as I faced the wall, not wanting to disturb him.

He turned off the lights. Soon I felt the space of his side of the bed, sinking down indicating he laid down.

Taehyung suddenly held my waist pulling me to him as I laid in a stiff posture.

He hovered above me as he held both of my hand intertwining them with his before burying his face in my neck.

He caressed my thumb with his before inhaling my scent as I laid down freezed in shock.

He pecked my neck as he moved forward to my jaw and my earlobe before placing one more peck behind my earlobe.

"What... Are you... Doing...?" I said not having the clue on how to react.

"I missed you." He spoke in a husky voice, "My days weren't the best without you. Do you know that baby?" He spoke pecking my collar bone and my jaw.

"I missed you too, Tae.." I said as he let out a deep heavy sigh making me giggle.

"It tickles, don't do that." I said as he pulled back to look at my face and pecked my lips.

"I thought eomma wouldn't let us come here." He said chuckling before dipping his face in the other side of my neck.

"Did you not want to stay there?" I asked a little more relaxed now.

He moved his hands to my waist, holding me gently as my hand made its way to his hairs playing with them while the other one rested on his bicep.

"What if Jihoon wanted to stay with you again?" He said as I felt him pecking my neck again.

"You act like a little kid. Don't tell me you lied about your laptop not working." I said giggling a little.

"Can't say anything." He said smiling making me gasp.

"Taehyung that's so wrong." I said lightly slapping his arm.

"No it's not. I want some time alone with my wife. There's nothing wrong with that." He said.

I panicked a little hearing him. What if he wants a baby? he said he's gonna think about it.

Im not ready to be a parent yet. He'd consider my opinion.

But what if I disappoint Him?

"What's wrong?" He asked me looking my face before pecking my nose.

"um.. Nothing..." I spoke faking a smile but he caught it.

"Tell me what is it? Look at your face. You look as if someone took out the life of you." He said caressing my cheek with one of his hand.