The ups after the downs

Y/n had her head beside Taehyung and her interlaced hands.

She fell asleep without even knowing it, of course she wouldn't know.

She planned on staying awake but ended up falling asleep because of tiredness.

She has been taking care of Taehyung and jimin all day.

A soft snore left her pouty lips as she continued to sleep peacefully.

At least she had peace near him.

The door suddenly swung open by a jungkook who came in with food and snacks for y/n.

"oh" He said as he saw y/n sleeping.

It wasn't new to him though, her sleeping with him. She did it often but he expected her to be awake when he comes here since they talked just a while ago.

"Did I came too late?" jungkook questioned himself.

He turned around putting the food on table and plugged in his phone for charging as there was a switch.

He was about to walk away to Jimin's room but just then he heard his name's whispering.

He turned around to see Taehyung calling his name.

"What the fuck hyung? when did you wake up?" He asked shocked to see Taehyung awake.

"lower your voice jungkook it's late and y/n is sleeping." Taehyung said, "I just woke up."

"Oh my God! Let me wake y/nie up she'll be so happy!!!!" he said but was quickly stopped by Taehyung.

"Don't! She must be tired. Let her sleep." he spoke but quickly went stiff when he heard her voice.

He was scared of her reactions. He wanted time to prepare himself.

(Y/N POV)

My sleep got disturbed as I heard some whisperings that didn't exactly sound like whisperings.

I looked up rubbing my eyes and saw jungkook.

I smiled at him but his face was clueless and straight.

I looked at him confused as I averted my gaze to were he was looking.

"Taehyung." I said faintly.

And i found taehyung Sitting on the bed as he had all his Attention toward jungkook.

How is he up?

Is really up?

I need to call the doctors to check up on him!

"Uh I'll go meet Jimin." Jungkook said and headed out.

I saw Taehyung turning his head to me as he nervously smiled at me making my eyes turn glossy.

Is he stupid or something?

"I just got up." he said softly, his voice coming out weak as his face looked pale as well.

I nodded my head, looking away from him since I didn't want him to see me crying right now.

And I know if I look at him, I'll start crying.

"I'll call the doctors." I said but my voice betrayed me as it cracked in the last.

From the corner of my eyes I could see his eyes softening so I quickly got up and called doctors.

I saw jungkook outside the room as he smiled at me, "I told you he'd wake up."

I nodded my head as I smiled at him a little but he seemed to notice my teary eyes as he frowned.