Epilogue - II

"Good noon, Mrs. Kim" I smiled at the receptionist as she bowed to me making me to bow back.

"we came to meet my appa" I chuckled as I caressed Ryumin's hairs.

"Baby, you must greet her first." I spoke as I looked at Minjae and Jaehwa bowing to the woman.

"I'm sorry, ajhumma. I was just eager to meet appa" she apologized as the receptionist bowed back.

"oh no no, little miss. It's okay. Here would you kids like some chocolates?" she smiled, offering them the bowel of chocolates as I looked at my kids smiling and taking out some chocolates from the bowel.

"Thank you, mam" they bowed.

Aigoo my babies.

I looked at the woman as she made a call and spoke, "is Mr. Kim free?"

Soon enough she ended the call as she smiled at me, "mr. Kim is in his office room, Mrs. Kim. Do you want me to take you ther--"

"Kookiee uncleeee" she was interrupted as I turned around to see Minjae running toward Jungkook.

"Thank you for your help. We'll be fine" I smiled bowing to the receptionist before walking away.

"Hello there, champ" Jungkook picked him up in his arms, bending down as he pecked, Ryumin and Jaehwa's head.

"Uncle" I chuckled upon hearing Jaehwa's small voice as Jungkook awed, picking him up in his arms as well.

Gosh, they just love him.

"Are you guys here to meet appa?" He questioned the kids as the boys yelled out a yes.

Looking down I saw Ryumin looking down at her feets as a smile took place upon my lips.

Ryumin is not a extroverted girl. And even though Ryumin and Minjae are twins, Ryumin is 10 minutes older than him.

It's really easy to know that she loves both of her brothers. And so my little baby suppress her wants for her brother.

"Baby" I called her as she looked up at me with her heart melting eyes.

"Aigoo. My princess, did I upset you?" Jungkook spoke as he looked at him.

"N-no. It's okay" she mumble, trying her best to put on a smile.

My little princess.

I picked her up in my arms, pecking her cheeks as she pout, "eomma".

"It's okay, eomma got her little angel always" I smiled as she nodded, burying her face in my neck.

"Are you here to meet Hyung?" Jungkook questioned me as I hummed.

"gosh, you're never here for us" he whined making me giggle.

Some things just never change.

"kook. You know I do miss you guys. I wouldn't say hello to you guys everytime I come here if I didn't miss you two" I spoke as he smiled.

"Okay, you're forgiven. Did you bring lunch?" He asked me, looking at my hands.

"Yes I did. Taehyung forgot a file at home. So I'm here to give it as well" I said as he nodded.

"Oh okay. Did the kids eat?" He ask me as I shook my head.

"They wanted to eat with you guys" I informed him as he smiled at them.

"Really? Awe such a cuties "

I laugh as I see red taint on ryumin's cheeks.

God, she really likes him.