Chapter Sixteen

A/N: Please note this chapter will contain heavy discussions of eating disorders

.

.

The next morning, when Avery wakes up, she stretches whilst lying down and looks to her side. She sees Megan sat up on the sofa on her phone.

'Good morning, sleepy head.' Megan smiles.

'What time is it?' Avery asks through a yawn.

'Just gone nine.' Megan tells her.

'Crap.' Avery whispers, getting up. 'I gotta go take my meds.' She walks out of the front room and into the kitchen. She completely ignores T.K. who is sat at the table with a coffee and walks to the cabinet where Owen keeps her meds. She opens it, takes out her meds for the day and places them on the side. She fills a glass with water, picks the pills up and takes them, washing them down with the water. She finishes the water off and places it in the sink. She turns to see T.K. staring at her.

'Good morning to you too.' He laughs.

'Morning.' Avery replies.

'How did you sleep?' He asks.

'Not good.' Avery shrugs. 'But then again, I don't really sleep well anyway.'

'What are you going to have from breakfast?'

'I'm not that hungry.' Avery shrugs.

'Ave-'

'I know.' Avery says before he can convince her to eat. 'I need to eat, but I'm not hungry. I'll get something in like an hour or two.'

'I'm gonna take Megan out for lunch, Carlos wants to take you out to lunch later, he'll be here around one.' T.K. informs her.

'Okay.' Avery nods. 'I'm gonna go back to Megan.' She walks out of the kitchen and back into the front room.

'Am I okay to use your shower?' Megan asks Avery. 'T.K. is taking me out to lunch.'

'Of course, you don't need to ask.' Avery smiles.

'Did you want to shower too?'

'Yeah, but I'll use the main shower.' Avery says. They both go to walk upstairs, bumping into T.K. on their way. 'We're headed up for a shower.' She tells him. T.K. looks into the front room and sees the state that its in.

'I'll just clean all this up then?' He asks jokingly.

'That'd be great.' Avery grins. 'Thanks bro!' Avery and Megan continue heading upstairs.

'I was joking!' He shouts after them. He shakes his head and walks into the front room and begins clearing up.

Upstairs, Avery and Megan walk into Avery's room. Avery gets some towels out for the pair of them and places them on the bed. They both pick out some clothes and go for their showers. Before Avery has her shower, she gets her phone out and texts Judd.

To: judd-meister 

hey judd-meister, could i pop round in a couple of hours and talk to you about something? i need some advice. 

Judd replies telling her that she can pop by anytime because he's not doing anything. She sets her phone next to the sink and proceeds with her shower. Once she's done and has gotten dressed, done her hair and make-up and brushed her teeth she walks back to her room where Megan is waiting for her.

'Fancy doing a little bit of "Avery-watch?' Avery asks Megan.

'Why?' Megan question sceptical.

'I want to go talk to Judd about something but dad or T.K. won't let me go alone, but if I'm with you, they'll let me go.' Avery explains. 'We won't be too long, we'd be back before lunch.'