BONUS CONTENT - deleted scene

Avery, Megan and Jason are in the living room. Avery is forcing both Jason and Megan to listen to some songs from musicals. They are currently listening to "and you don't even know it" from Everybody's talking about Jamie and Avery is singing along. As soon as it gets to the line "what a tiny little thing", Avery holds up her pinky and looks at Jason dead in the eye as she sings it. Jason pauses the music, leans forward and grabs onto her pinky.

'Babes. We both know that's not true.' He reminds her.

'Erm.' They hear from the doorway. They look and see Owen, T.K. and Carlos standing there.

'Jase, Megan, I think it's time you two go home.' Owen tells the two teens. 'We need to have a chat with Avery.' Jason and Megan nod and stand up.

'Good luck.' Jason mouths to Avery before leaving with Megan. Once they're gone, Carlos, T.K. and Owen sit down with Avery. Avery makes herself more comfortable and braces herself for the conversation.

'Please tell me that was one of the jokes you two have.' Owen says, hopeful.

'I would,' Avery says rubbing the back of her neck, 'but it would be a total lie.' She sees the looks on their faces. 'Before you say anything, no he didn't take advantage of me. I didn't take advantage of him. We were both slightly drunk. On a school trip.'

'You were drunk? On a school trip?' T.K. asks, making sure he heard right.

'Why don't you start at the beginning?' Owen suggests, trying to remain calm.

'We were on a school trip to Washington and all of our grade went to this party behind the teachers' back. This girl was being a complete bitch and I knew she had a big crush on Jase. I had been drinking and wanted to make her jealous, she knew how close I am with Jase. I went up to him and started feeling him up, grinding against him. She stormed off and then something ignited between me and Jase, and on top of the fact we were already drunk, we made a stupid decision. We went back to his hotel room and had sex. When we were done, Jase turned to me and said "well, you are definitely gay", we laughed it off and that was that.' Avery explains. 'That's all it was. A stupid, alcohol-fueled decision, and it was only once.'

'Did you at least use protection?' Owen questions.

'Yeah.' Avery nods.

'Okay.' Owen sighs, processing what he's just been told.

'Don't stop him from seeing me alone.' Avery shakes her head.

'We wouldn't do that.' Owen reassures her. 'We know how much he helps you.' He adds. 'I know he's been sitting on or lying in your bed when you've been in there too. That has to stop now.'

'Dad-' Avery starts to say.

'That's my only condition. You can be alone in your room with the door closed if you want, but hes not to go in or on your bed.'

'I think that's fair enough.' T.K. says and Carlos nods in agreement.

'Okay.' Avery nods.

~~~~~~

A short deleted scene for y'all!!  This was gonna be included but I ended up leaving it out as I couldn't figure out where to put it!

I'll also be doing more deleted scenes with Averys dark humour soon!!

NataliaDiAngelo5259