Chapter Two

!!!!!! THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES A GIF WITH FLASHES !!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

It's the next day, Avery wakes up at 6 am after only a couple of hours sleep. She sits up in bed and scrolls through her phone. After half an hour, she decides to go downstairs and get some breakfast. She takes her phone off charge, gets out bed, puts her sliders on, walks down the stairs and to the kitchen. She sees that T.K. and Owen are stood at the counter making breakfast. They both look up at her.

'Good morning.' T.K. smiles. 'What do you want for breakfast?'

'It's too early for breakfast.' Avery shakes her head. 'I normally eat around 9:30.'

'You can get something to eat at the station, then.' Owen tells her.

'What do you mean?' Avery asks.

'You're going to come to the station with your brother and myself.' Owen says.

'I'm 16, I can look after myself.' Avery moans.

'I want to keep an eye on you.' Owen says.

'You mean you want to make sure that I don't have a psychotic episode and hurt myself?' Avery raises an eyebrow.

'Ave-' T.K. starts.

'It's fine.' Avery interrupts him. 'Mom used to make me go into work with her when she was worried about me hurting myself.' She continues. 'When are we leaving?'

'About an hour.' T.K. says.

'I'll go and get ready.' Avery replies. She walks back up to her room and starts to get ready. She has a quick wash and brushes her teeth and hair. She gets changed into a grey sweater, blue jeans and some white sneakers. She ties a necklace with a heart locket and a star pendant around her neck. She holds it in her hand for a minute before tucking it under her sweater.

Once she's dressed, she does her usual everyday make-up look before packing her bag with a book, her IPad, IPad and phone charger, her medication, wallet, airpods and emergency kit

Once she's dressed, she does her usual everyday make-up look before packing her bag with a book, her IPad, IPad and phone charger, her medication, wallet, airpods and emergency kit. She puts her watch on her wrist and looks at the time.

'Avery, let's go!' Owen shouts up the stairs. Avery quickly walks out of her room and runs down the stairs. 'You ready?'

'Yeah.' Avery nods.

'Do you want to ride with me or dad?' T.K. queries.

'I'll ride with you.' Avery replies.

'Okay then.' Owen nods. 'I'll meet you guys there.' He then walks out of the door leaving T.K. and Avery standing in the foyer.