Crush, Chop and Burn: Part 1-2

Part I

"Welcome to your new home, Mrs. Davenport!" Donald said, walking through the front door, carrying Tasha in.

"Why thank you, Mr. Davenport." Tasha responded, her hand resting on his shoulder.

"Absolutely, Mrs. Davenport." Donald said.

They both kissed as Jodie came in with some bags. And when she saw them kissing, she immediately looked away.

"We get it. You got married. It's getting old." Leo said, appearing from behind his best friend.

"I wish I had the ability to time travel, so I could stop myself from walking in on... that." Jodie said as she and Leo dropped the bags.

Donald gently put Tasha down, as the best friends looked around the living room.

"Wow! You got this big house just from inventing things?" Leo asked. Jodie was still looking around, amazed.

"Mm-hmm." Donald hummed in response looking at them.

"Way to go mom." Leo said.

"Now, that's a husband." Jodie continued, pointing to Donald.

Tasha smiled at the two teens and leaned in to kiss Donald. Leo and Jodie started walking around, when they noticed a glass orb standing on a glass pole. They both immediately went to go look at it.

"What the heck is that?" Both Leo and Jodie said.

Donald went over to them and stopped them from walking further towards his invention.

"Oh, uh... that is my latest creation. Davenport Industries' first completely interactive 3-D TV." Donald explained to the two curious teens.

As he turned it on, beeps could be heard as the interactive TV made a baseball game appear. They all stood back watching as the batter hit the ball.

"I got it." Jodie and Leo said as they both reached for the ball that came towards them. But instead of catching the ball, they both bumped into each other, and then into the wall behind them.

"Watch the face, termites!" A voice was heard from behind them.

They both looked at the wall, shocked as they saw an emoticon appear on a screen.

"Mom, I think the little voice inside my head is back." Leo said, stepping away from the wall. He pulled Jodie away from the wall as well, scared that it might shock her or something.

"No, this is Eddy. He's my smart home system. Eddy, this is my new stepson, Leo and his best friend, Jodie. Remeber, I told you Leo, Tasha and Jodie are moving in today?" Donald said, looking at the screen.

"Hey, welcome. Everything here is mine." Eddy said.

"Uh, Jo, Leo, why don't you go check out your new bedrooms? Just go straight down that hallway, and when you see the room with the video games and the action figures and the 50-foot-screen TV... keep walking- That's mine." Danald said.

Leo and Jodie's smiles dropped when Donald said that wasn't one of their room. But nonetheless, they both walked down the hallway Donald directed them to.

***
"It feels like we've been walking for ages." Jodie said as they reached another hallway.

"This place is huge! I'm gonna need a GPS just to find the bathroom." Leo said.

Jodie nodded in agreement. She noticed what looked like a pannel on the wall and was going to say something, but was too late, seeing as Leo had leaned right on the pannel. More beeping was heard, and then a door appeared in front of them.