Exoskeleton vs. Grandma

"Ooh. Ah. Ho, ho. What's this?" Leo asked, looking around all the inventions that were out in the lab.

"Hey, that's part of my Put That Down collection." Donald said, taking one of the inventions out of Leo's hands.

"Oh, sweet pen." Leo said, grabbing a different device.

"It's not a pen. It's a highly-pressurized air canister that can inflate a blimp in 8.6 seconds." Donald explained.

"This little thing?" Leo asked, not believing it. Donald hummed in response. "Impossible." Leo continued. Leo clicked on the 'pen' making wind go throughout the entire room. The wind was so strong that it even blew away an invention Chase was checking out. Eventually all three of them got the wind to stop.

"Ah!" Donald said as all three of them used a table to balance.

"You might wanna put a little warning sing on that." Leo said, making Donald and Chase look at him. "So, what're you having? Garage sale for geeks?" Leo asked.

Donald laughed. "No. We are preparing for... The Call." Donald said, dramatically.

"Once a year, Mr. Davenport and I present his newest devices to all the international buyers. In other words..." Chase trailed off.

"Ka-ching!" Both Donald and Chase said. They both started doing their handshake, which Leo tried to join in.

"What are you doing?" Chase asked, looking at the boy.

"I wanna be in on... The Call." Leo said, just as dramatically as Donald did.

"Yeah, sorry, Leo. There's no more room. I'm already the product specialist, the set designer, cheif demonstrator, and insanely happy spokesmodel." Chase said.

"Although, there might be a role for Leo. As long as someone follows him around everywhere he goes with a fire extinguisher." Donald said and walked away.

"But Mr. Davenport, I'm way better at selling this stuff than Leo." Chase said, following Donald.

"Please. I could sell nunchucks to a nun named Chuck." Leo said. He walked over to a different table. "I could sell this thing without even knowing what it is." He continued, picking up a different device.

"Leo, no. That's an electrofield destabilizer. Whatever you do, don't let it-" Donald stopped when he saw Leo waving the device around. Then Leo touched a piece of metal with the device sending him flying across the room. "Touch metal." Donald finished.

"I have to admit. A small part of me was hoping that would happen." Chase said, slightly laughing.

"Well, can a big part of you come over and help me up?" Leo yelled. Donald and Chase immediately ran over to help him.

***
"Yes, Mom. Leo, Jo and I love our new home." Tasha said, speaking to her mother through the phone. "Oh, you should come and visit." Tasha said, not really wanting her mother to visit.

Everyone one was in the living room that day. Donald was testing out a new invention he had made. Bree and Chase were playing a game of catch, Adam was bench pressing Leo, and Jodie was using her magic to float around the room while she read a book.

"467, 468- Put some muscle in it. 469..." Leo said.

"Hey! Watch it!" Jodie said as she got hit with a ball. Bree and Chase gave sheepish smiles as the girl floated away from them.

"Shh! I'm picking up radio free Singapore." Donald said. He stood on one foot and started singing in a foreign langueage. "That's gonna me a hit. You mark my words." Donald continued.