Taken

"So, what do you think?" Donald asked as he walked into the lab that day. All five teens were there as well, inspecting a motorcycle.

"I think you're beggin for a gang of bikers to do rotten things to you." Chase said as they all looked at Donald, who was wearing a leather outfit.

"Are those my pants?" Jodie asked.

"I think they might be mine." Bree said as her and Jodie inspected the pants.

"Not anymore." Donald said, fixing the pants. "I call her the 'Daven-cycle'. She's got auto-pilot, laser-guided weapon systems, and a tiny little flower vase to brighten your day." Donald explained as he took out a flower and put it on the motorcycle.

"Whoa, cool. Throw in a tiny basket for Chase to ride in and we're good to go." Adam said.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Douglas laughed as he appeared on the screen.

"He hacked you again? Would it kill you to spend forty bucks on some security software?" Leo said, looking at Donald.

"Love the new lab, Donny. Ooh, tunnels! Industrial, yet classy." Douglas said and chuckled.

"Take a hint, ex-brother. There's a reason why none of us accepted your buddy requests." Donald said.

"Oh, I accepted it." Adam said, receiving looks from the others. "What? His updates are hilarious. 'Looking forward to a weekend of evil, winky-face'." Adam said and winked.

"Listen, I don't have a lot of time. Krane'll be back soon. He... went out to get his head waxed." Douglas said.

"Fascinating. You know what? It might sound like I'm hanging up." Donald said.

"Wait! Wait, wait, wait! This isn't another trick! You're in danger. Krane has completely lost it!" Douglas said.

"Oh, wow! So the guys who keeps implanting himself with bionics is unstable? Who couldb've seen that coming?" Chase said sarcastically.

"I'm serious! Krane is using my technology to give himself new abilities I didn't even know were possible! He's a ticking time-bomb, and he sees you four as a threat!" Douglas informed, looking at the four superhumans.

"Hey! What about me?! I'm dangerous." Leo said and made a fighting stance.

"Yeah, there's always a chance you might faint on somebody." Douglas said.

"Look, Adam, Bree, Chase, Jo... and Leo, can handle anything. And after all you've done to this family, why should we trust you?" Donald asked.

"Well, I... give me a minute." Douglas said.

"Take all the time you want." Donald said.

"Oh, thanks. I-" Douglas said, but was cut off when Donald shut off the screen.

"Douglas is up to something. He's obviously trying to distract us with this Krane guy." Donald said.

"Well, maybe, but what if he's telling the truth?" Jodie asked as she started to worry.

"Yeah. We've seen Krane face-to-face. He is a total creep." Bree said.

"Yeah. Nice eyes, though." Adam said.

"Trust me, this is exactly what Douglas wants. Don't fall for his trap. My brother is the real threat." Donald said.

~~~
In the warehouse, Krane was grunting and screaming as he implanted himself with more bionic abilities.

***
"Good news." Donald said as he walked into the lab that morning and found the four superhumans.

"We're kicking Chase off the team?" Adam asked.