The Haunting of Mission Creek High

"Psst!" Leo said from behind the door to the gym. The four superhumans who were chating by their lockers, turned to look at him. "Hey, guys, you ever have that nightmare where you're standing in the middle of the school in nothing but your birthday suit?" He asked, then walked out from behind the doors with a towel wrapped around himself. "Well, it's happening to me! Someone stole my clothes while I was in the shower!" Leo explained.

"Well, you know, when I lose something, I find it helps to ask yourself. Where's the last place you saw it?" Adam said.

"On my body." Leo answered.

"And you defintely checked there?" Adam asked as Leo looked at him.

"That is so mean. Who would do that to you?" Bree asked.

"A-yo!" Trent exclaimed as he walked out of the gym wearing Leo's clothes.

"Ah." The four superhumans sighed in realization.

"Trent? You took my clothes?" Leo asked, turning to the older boy.

"Well, yeah. How else am I supposed to play Attack of the Giant Trent? Fee-fi-fo-fum. I smell the blood of a whimpy one!" Trent said and sniffed Leo. "Get it? It's you." Trent said, whispering the last part. He then bent down a bit, ripping Leo's pants in the process. "Ooh! Tear in aisle two! Looks like your mommy's gonna have to buy you clothes at the not big and the not tall store." Trent laughed and walked away from the five.

"Why does Trent always pick on me more than anyone else?" Leo said.

"Well, I outsmart him. I've studied his schedule and routine to ensure that we're never alone together. I even know when he is gonna take a.." Chase said and trailed off.

"Bathroom break!" Trent exclaimed and ran off.

"Right on time." Chase said.

"Dude, you need a hobby." Jodie said, leaning her head on Chase shoulder.

"I'm sick of this. I'm gonna go offer Trent a choice. Stop picking on me or suffer the consequences." Leo said and walked back into the cafeteria.

"3...2...1..." Jodie counted down. Then a scream was heard from the gym and Trent ran out, waving Leo's towel.

"Camera phones on, people. We've got a runner!" Trent said as students started to file into the gym.

***
"Lost and found din't have anything, so Principal Perry loaned me her emergency pantsuit." Leo said as he walked out of Perry's office, wearing the pantsuit.

Trent walked by and pulled a part of the pantsuit over Leo's head. "Jackethead!" Trent said, walking away.

"Okay, that's it. It's time me and Trent had a talk. Now he's disrespecting my brother and casual business attire!" Adam said as Perry walked out of her office.

"Lookin' good, Dooley. Sorry about the crumbs in the pockets. I'm a girl who likes her crackers." Perry said, then addressed everyone. "Attention, dandruff donkeys! Tomorrow is the homecoming dance, and if you don't have a date now, keep asking. I love watching rejections!" Perry said.

"How many dances have you been to?" Bree asked.

"We're not going there, stick-pop. Tomorrow's also the one hundredth anniversary of the demise of Jasper the janitor. Flo, Brandy, a little mood lighting." Perry said.

One lunch lady turned off the lights, while the other held up a flashlight to Perry's face.

"It was a dark, gloomy night at Mission Creek High when a group of kids decided to prank old Jasper." Perry said.