Quarantined

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo-" Donald started, but was interrupted by Leo.

"Anh-Danh. Mission Specialist Dooley. Will be adding a little more audio-visual 'pizzazzle' to the usual snooze-fest." Leo said. He swiped on his tablet and diplayed some fireworks on the console. They all looked at Leo. "Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough." Leo continued.

"Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence." Donald said, looking at the bionic trio.

"Oh, you hear that, Adam? You'd better bring a big basket." Chase said, looking at Adam.

"Leo." Donald said as Leo changed the image on the console. "I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals. See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea." Donald explained.

"Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline." Leo said.

Then they heard Bree start laughing hysterically. All of them turned to look at her. "Owen, you are so sweet. Yes, I will 'Bree' your valentine." Bree said as she talked into the phone, then she covered it a bit. "See, he took my name and-"

"Yeah, we got it." Chase said, interrupting his sister.

"Even I got it." Adam said and paused. "I didn't get it." He continued.

"I'll explain it later." Jodie said, patting the older boy on the head.

"What is going on?" Donald asked, gesturing to Bree, who was back on the phone.

"She's talking to Owen again." Adam said.

"He's an artist, and he claims that Bree is his muse." Chase said.

"Well, I for one, am not a-mused." Donald joked, but no one laughed. Leo played a 'Wah-wah-wah' sound on the tablet. "Gimme that!" Donald said, taking the tablet from Leo. "And you, off the phone!" He continued, turning to Bree.

"Ugh! Fine. Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long until it blows up." Bree groaned, getting off the phone.

"Look, the police cannot bust these guys without evidence, so I need you to sneak in here and gather samples. Show 'em the barrel." Donald said as Leo unveiled a barrel. "Now, there's only one safe way to get the samples, and Leo-"

"Ahem." Leo coughed.

"Sorry. 'Mission Specialist Dooley' will demonstrate. First, take the canister and attach it to the spout. Push down and turn 45 degrees..." Donald said as Leo did exactly what Donald said, but was having trouble turning the canister. Jodie sighed and walked over to help her best friend. "..to create an airtight seal. Then pull the handle." Donald continued explaining once the canister was locked on.

Then they heard Bree giggle while she texted. "LOL, Owen!"

"Bree!" Donald exclaimed.

"Come on! Why do I have to pay attentiong all the time? Strong. Smart. Magic. Fast. Let's just do this already." Bree said and used her super speed to run away, but slammed into the lab doors and fell.

"Bree, how many times have I told you? No texting while super speeding!" Donald said as the others tried not to laugh.

***
"You know, for a shady warehouse, this place has a fantastic vending machine." Adam said as he and Chase walked into the warehouse.

"Where is Bree? If Mr. Davenport finds out she's late for a mission, she's gonna be in big trouble." Chase said as he handed Adam a pair of gloves.

"Oh, she just texted me. She's with Owen. I love this game! I'm... with... Chase." Adam said as he texted Bree back. He then showed Chase his phone, who then slapped it away.