Merry Glitchmas

"Ho, ho, ho! Santa's here!" Donald said as he walked through the front door.

"I'm not sitting on your lap. Just hand out the gifts." Leo said.

"Presenting this holiday seasons hottest new action figures! Adam, Bree, Chase and Jo!" Donald said and held up the action figures of the four.

"Wow!" "Cool!" "Awesome!" "Toys!!!" The four superhumans exclaimed and grabbed their respective figures.

"They're so cute!" Tasha laughed as she looked at the action figures.

"Yeah. Now that the world knows and loves you guys, a toy company was eager to put one of these in every kid's stocking- for a small licensing fee." Donald said and pointed to himself.

"Ahem! Didn't they forget a certain someone?" Leo asked as Donald looked at him confused. "I'm just saying, this face would look dashing in molded plastic. It appeals to children of all ages." Leo continued.

"Leo, we agreed to keep your bionic arm a secret. Besides this is about Adam, Bree, Chase, and Jo. And me!" Donald said and pulled out an action figure of himself. He then started playing with the toy while everyone else looked at him. "What? It comes free with the set." Donald defended.

"Right, cause no one would actually pay for you." Jodie said.

"Look, Chase, yours is life-sized!" Adam teased, holding the toy up to Chase.

"Oh, and look! Adam's head is hollow, just like the real thing!" Chase retaliated, holding Adam's action figure.

"It's not hollow. It's filled with potential." Adam said and snatched the toy away.

"Wait, potential? More like air." Bree said as Jodie nodded.

"What? What does that even mean?" Adam said. The four superhumans then started to argue with each other.

"Guys, it's Christmas." Tasha said, stopping the arguing teens. "This is a time to think about others, not yourselves. Which is why famed TV reporter Tasha Davenport is hosting a charitable toy drive at school." Tasha said, making everyone look at her. "Oh, it can be a little about me." She continued.

"Of course it can, honey! Now that that little self-involved side-trip is over, check it out! Your action figures are now second place on the holiday gift best-seller list." Donald said.

"Oh."

"Second place? What's first?" Chase asked.

"Uh, a toy called 'The Nerble'?" Donald said.

"The heck is a Nerble?" Chase asked, then looked at Donald's phone. "That? That's just a furry orange ball." Chase said.

"Yeah, who would buy that stupid thing?" Bree asked as her and Jodie looked at the phone.

Then they all heard Adam mumbling 'Nerble' while he played with it, making all of them look at him. "What? It has fur and rubber. What else do you need in life?" Adam asked.

"Ooh, Donald. I bet the kids at the charity drive would love some of your old toys." Tasha said.

"Tasha, they're not toys, they're scientific invent-" Donald started, but Tasha was already walking away. "No! No! No, no! Stay away from my toys!" Donald said as he followed after Tasha.

"The only reason the Nerble is outselling us is because our action figures don't have any cool features." Chase said.

"But a furry rubber ball with an eye does?" Jodie asked.

"You see? She gets it." Adam said looking at Jodie.

"Hey, you know what will make your toys number one? Drop a little dab of Dooley in that fun pack." Leo said.