Lab Rats vs. Mighty Med

Part I

"AAAAAAH!!!" Chase screamed as he ran into the mentor's quarters, waking the other four. "Guys, wake up! We did it! We did it! We did it!" He beamed.

"We were sleeping! We were sleeping! We were sleeping!" Leo and Jodie said, both cranky that they were woken up.

"Chase, it's 5:30 in the morning. What's going on?" Bree asked as her and Adam stepped out of their capsules.

"And it better be a good reason." Jodie said through gritted teeth as she slipped her headphones around her neck.

"It took 5 years, but Mr. Davenport and I finally cracked it! We created a new technology that's gonna revolutionize the way that the world gets its energy. Aaaah!" Chase said excitedly.

"Did he just wake us up to talk about science?" Adam asked.

"I don't care where you hit him, just make it hurt." Bree said to her brother.

"Come on!" Chase beamed, grabbing Jodie's hand. He then ran out, dragging the girl behind him, while the others followed.

~~~
"Oooh, you are so beautiful. Ooooh, yes you are. I love you. I love you. I love you." Donald said as the group of five walked into a room, staring at the man.

"Were you just talking to a glass cube?" Bree asked.

"No, I was talking to my reflection in a glass cube." Donald responded.

"You woke us up for that?" Jodie mumbled, trying not to fall asleep.

"Here she is, the Davenchase energy transponder." Chase explained, gesturing to the glass box.

"That little thing is what you guys have been working on for the past 5 years?" Adam asked, receiving a nod from Chase. "Your genius is fading, young Chase." He continued.

"Yeah, if you think that's impressive, I've got a log cabin made of popsicle sticks that will blow your mind!" Leo said.

"So, uh, what does it do?" Bree asked, leaning her head on Jodie's shoulder.

"It's kind of like Leo's transference ability. It wirelessly harnesses energy from sources around it, then stores it, so it's the ultimate power source." Chase explained.

"Oh cool, I've been looking for a new phone charger. Crack her open and juice me up." Adam said, taking his phone out.

"It's not a phone charger, Adam, it's a billion dollar piece of technology. This little device packs enough punch to power an entire skyscraper." Donald explained.

"So what'll that get me, like, 15 hours of talk time?" Adam asked.

"Right now, this is just a one-of-a-kind prototype but soon, the entire world will run on my technology." Donald said to the five teens.

"Uh, I think you mean our technology." Chase corrected.

"Yeah, my technology. Here let me show you how it works. For security reasons we're keeping it in this impenetrable cube that can only be opened with my retina scan." Donald said and scanned his eye to open the glass cube.

"Eye am impressed." Leo joked and chuckled while the others looked at him. "Get it. Cause he has to use his eye to open the thing." He explained.

Donald then set the transponder on a table, cooing as he looked at it.

"Careful, careful. Isn't it amazing?" Chase asked.

"But it's not doing anything-" Jodie said, but was cut off.

"It's harvesting energy!" Chase exclaimed.