Perry 2.0

"Morning, germ sacks. I know that you've all been complaining that the technology around her isn't quite-" Perry said into a microphone, but stopped when she received feedback from the microphone. "-isn't quite-" Perry tried and then hit the microphone, making a high-pitched feedback be heard. Students that were in the hallway, quickly covered their ears. "State of the art." Perry continued and chuckled. "So, thanks to yours truly, we're getting cutting-edge equipment for the whole school to enjoy." Perry said, then stopped using the microphone. "Jojo! Betty! Let's go, ladies. Wheel it like it's hot."

Two lunch ladies then wheeled out a really old-fashioned TV.

"Behold! Mission Creek High's brand new media center!" Perry exclaimed as the lunch ladies revealed the TV.

"I'm pretty sure it was brand new in the 60's." Jodie said, looking at the TV.

"I don't think you can call it technology if you have to change the channel with pliers." Leo said.

"Why do I smell formaldehyde?" Chase asked.

"Cause I found it on the curb outside the morgue. I'm getting all my Christmas presents there, too. Aunt Dotty's gettin' sheets!" Perry said.

"How is this thing new?" Chase asked.

"It's new to you, lady-face." Perry retaliated and walked away.

Over across the hall, a boy walked up to Adam and Bree. "Oh, terribly sorry to trouble you, but could you help me find me locker?" The boy said with an Irish accent.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't speak leprechaun." Adam said.

"But he is fluent in doofus." Bree said and looked at the boy's paper. "Oh, you're right there at 324." Bree said, pointing over to a locker.

"Brilliant." The boy said.

"Mm-hmm." Bree hummed in response.

"Oh! I'm Alistair, by the way. Foreign exchange student from Ireland." Alistair said, introducing himself to the bionic duo.

"Oh. Nice to meet you, Alistair. I'm Bree, and this is my brother Adam. I can show you around and he... can show you how to warm up a sandwich in your armpit." Bree said.

"Mmm. But I'm warning you, the cheese sticks are gonna get messy." Adam said.

"Welcome to America." Bree said.

"Cheers." Alistair said happily and walked away from the bionic duo.

"Wait a second. New kid? From a foreign country? Do you know what this means?" Adam asked, turning to Bree.

"That you're not the only one we'll have to speak slowly to?" Bree said.

"No. He's a bionic spy." Adam said. Bree looked confused. "Well, think about it. Marcus was the 'new kid', and look what happened with him. We can't take any chances." Adam continued, then sighed. "You hold him down, I'll strip him for parts."

"No! Adam, you are overreacting. Alistair seems like a nice guy." Bree said, stopping her brother from walking towards the new kid. She then waved at Alistair, who waved back.

"You know who also seemed like a nice guy! Marcus! Alistair's a bionic spy and I'm gonna prove it. Even if I have to learn how to speak Ireland-ish." Adam said.

Across the hall, Perry walked back to the old TV with a chord. "Okay, let's fire up the media center!" Perry exclaimed. She then plugged it in, making the TV short circuit and taking out the power in the school. "Okay, okay...minor setback. For the record, you all look much better in this light." Perry said as she looked at the students in the dark.