Leo's Jam

"Guys, with the dance coming up. I thought you could use a lesson on how to ask a lady out." Leo said. He, the two bionic boys, and Jodie were all standing in the main hallway at school.

"Oh, great. Do you know a guy who can teach us?" Adam asked, making Jodie laugh.

"Me! You're gonna watch me ask out the girl of my dreams: Danielle." Leo said, looking at the girl. The three superhumans followed Leo's line of vision and their eyes landed on Danielle.

"Danielle? Isn't she the girl who uses you as a footstool in math class?" Chase asked.

"Yes. Yes she is, Chasey." Jodie said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Where else is she supposed to put her feet- on the floor?!" Leo said. The three superhumans looked at each other. "Open your notebooks, boys, cause class is in session." Leo said and walked over to Danielle.

"Oh this should be good." Jodie said as her and the two bionic boys followed Leo.

"Hello, Danielle. Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?" Leo asks, making Danielle shake her head 'no'. "Enough to break the ice." Leo said and jumped over the bench and sat next to her. "I'm Leo Dooley." Leo said.

"Didn't you send me 87 emails?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah... That was a slow day." Leo said, nodding.

"Okay, well, see you later, Lenny." Danielle said and left. Jodie bit her lip, trying not to laugh at her best friend.

"It's Leo, by the way." Leo said and waved with a smile.

"So, Leo... What should I write down in my notebook? I mean, other than 'denied'." Chase said, making Jodie snort.

"No, no, no, you can cheat off of me. I have, 'She's not going to the dance with Lenny'." Adam said, reading off his paper.

Bree walked up to them and leaned her head on Jodie's shoulder.

"Are you guys talking about the dance too? Why is everybody making such a big deal out of this stupid dance?" Bree said.

"Nobody's asked you yet, have they?" Jodie asked, slightly looking at the girl.

"No! I really wanna go with that guy." Bree said. They all looked in the direction Bree was looking. "His name is Ethan. We sit next to each oher in chemistry. Coincidence? I think not.  Chemistry! ♪ What should I do?" Bree asked, mostly to Jodie.

"I got this." Chase said. He walked around Bree and Jodie and used his bionic hearing to listen to Ethan's conversation.

"He's talking abot a girl he thinks is cute." Chase said.

Bree looked over at the rest, her smile faltering a bit.

"Yeah, Bree's cute and I really like her, but... I don't know how to ask her out, you know?" Chase heard Ethan say to one of his friends.

"Ew! He's talking about you!" Chase said, making Bree's smile bigger. "He's coming over here right now to ask you to the dance." Chase continued, turning to the rest.

"What?! No! Now? Why? Really?" Bree asked, panicking.

Jodie faked coughed, getting Bree's attention, and nodding behind the girl as Ethan walked up.

"How's it going?" Ethan asked.

"Ethan! What a huge surprise! To see you here, for reasons we do not know." Chase said.

"Hi, Ethan! How... uh, you know.. we... uh, you know... decided... What is that over there?" Bree asked, pointing to somewhere. When Ethan turned around, Bree used her super speed to run away.