Bro Down

"Okay, what is with all the happy, squeaky hamster noises?" Bree asked as her and Jodie heard Chase cackling maniacally while he set something up.

"Oh, wait. I know! You finally grew a chest hair." Jodie said, slightly mocking her now boyfriend. They had asked each other the question after a date, and were now calling each other by the official labels.

"No! I grew two." Chase said proudly as the girls nodded. "Actually, this is a little something I like to call 'Adam's payback'." Chase said.

"For what?" Bree asked.

"Don't you remember what happened last Thursday?" Chase asked.

"Oh, yeah." Jodie said.

~~~
Flashback

Adam, Bree, Leo and Jodie stood in the living room, next to the door and were looking over at the counter.

"Adam, there is no way you can clear that counter." Leo said.

"Yeah, Ads. As much as I trust your abilities to throw things very far... nah." Jodie said.

"I can reach that easy." Adam said.

"I've seen him do it." Bree said, backing up her brother.

"Hey. What you guys talkin' about?" Chase asked when he walked into the house.

"This." Adam said. He grabbed Chase and threw him across the room. But instead of making it over the counter, Chase slammed right into the stools in front of the counter.

"Told you." Leo and Jodie said, doing their hand-shake.

~~~
"Oh, yeah. We all love the 'bionic brother toss'." Bree said as the girls remembered what happened.

"Yeah? Well, let's see how he likes this." Chase said.

At that moment, Adam and Leo walked into the lab. Leo walked over the looped rope that Chase had set up on the floor. "Trap." Leo said.

"Trap what?" Adam asked as he stepped into the trap. Chase then pressed a button making the rope that Adam was caught on, flip him upside down. "Whoa!"

"Oh, yes! It worked! Now let's see how you like being relentlessly manhandled!" Chase said as the other four looked at him weird. "That came out wrong." Chase continued.

"Oh, the trap was on the floor." Adam said in realization.

"Yep, and now we're gonna play a game called 'Human Piñata'. But instead of candy, we're gonna guess what Adam had for lunch." Chase said.

"I'm guessing he had candy for lunch." Jodie said as Adam nodded.

"You're forgetting one thing, Chase. I can use my heat vision to break free." Adam said. He looked up at the rope and severed the rope with his heat vision. Once he was free, Adam fell on the console and crashed to the floor. "Aah! Ohh!" Adam said and got up, with his left arm hanging unnaturally around his shoulder. "Ha! Nice try!"

The other four looked at him worried and with wide eyes. Bree and Jodie slowly got up from where they were sitting.

"Um... Adam?" Bree said as Jodie pointed at his arm.

"Whoa! I never knew my arm could bend like that." Adam said, looking at his arm.

"Um... it can't." Chase said as the others shook they're heads 'no'.

"OWWWW! Ohhh!" Adam groaned in pain as Leo fainted.

***
"You're lucky it's just a dislocation." Donald said as he checked on Adam's arm. "How many times have I told you guys not to goof around?" Donald continued.