Face Off

"Guys, you will never believe what just happened, Jake Chambers asked me to the winter dance!" Bree beamed as she walked up to the other three superhumans.

"Jake Chambers! The Jake Chambers?" Jodie said.

"Yes!" Bree said happily.

"Who's Jake Chambers?" Chase asked.

"The only guy who's even talked to me since people found out we were bionic and superhuman. Apparently no one wants to date a girl who they think was unveild at this year's auto show." Bree explained.

"Oh." Jodie nodded.

"Yeah, I hear you. No one wants to go to the dance with me either." Chase said, nudging Jodie.

"Don't assume just cause we're dating. I'd like it if you still asked." Jodie said nudging Chase and making Adam and Bree laugh.

"Oh really? Well, who are you going to the dance with?" Chase asked, looking at Adam.

"No one." Adam said as he stopped laughing. He then walked away, Chase and Jodie following just as Jake walked up to Bree.

"Hey Bree." Jake greeted.

"Oh hey, Jake, what's up?" Bree asked just as the speakers went on.

"Attention students: This is your principal, Principal Perry. Please report to the hallway where Bree Davenport is making a fool out of herself in front of the boy she has a crush on." Adam said, imitating Perry.

Students had gathered around, laughing at Bree. Adam came out from Perry's office and high-fived Chase, both boys recieving nudges from Jodie.

"I'm just gonna go." Jake said and walked away from Bree.

"Why would you do that?!" Bree asked, turning to look at Adam.

"Hey. If Perry were alive she'd want me to do this." Adam reasoned.

"Ads, she's not dead, just at home, sick." Jodie said.

"You don't know that. She could be dead by now, and this is how I choose to honor her." Adam said.

"Well, can't you embarrass someone else besides me?" Bree asked.

"I could." Adam said and then pulled down Chase's pants, making students laugh. "But I'm better than that." Adam smiled.

***
"Ugh. Adam is such a jerk. I can not believe that he embarrassed me in front of Jake." Bree complained as she walked into the lab, finding Chase and Jodie working at a console.

"Yeah. You were doing just fine on your own." Chase said, making both girls look at him. "Don't worry, I know the perfect way to get revenge. We've been working on an upgrade to Mr. Davenport's cyber mask. Now they're cyber masks and cloaks." Chase said.

"That's not revenge. That's you two being nerds." Bree said.

"These perfectly mimic the face and body of the person you're pretending to be, just like Jo's ability." Chase explained.

"Yep. And now you can pretend to be Perry and bust Adam." Jodie smiled.

"Here's how I redesigned the electrical infrastructure-" Chase said, but was interrupted.

"Yeah, boring, let's get to the pain." Bree said as Jodie helped her put on a cyber mask.

"Okay. All I have to do is download a picture of Principal Perry and enter her height and weight." Chase said, typing on the console while the girls looked at him. "I got it off the back of her trading card. She used to play hockey in Croatia." Chase explained.