First Day of Bionic Academy

"Welcome to the Davenport Bionic Academy." Donald said as he greeted the group of five, who were getting out of the hydraloop.

"Whoa, cool!" Bree said, being the first one to step out.

"Ooh, a window!" Adam said and walked over to the window.

"Wow, the hydraloop is amazing! We just went from the mainland to the middle of the ocean in less than 30 seconds!" Chase beamed as he and Jodie walked out of the hydraloop.

"Yep, and my lunch just went from my stomach to the floor in less than three." Leo said, holding his stomach as he stepped out.

"So, what do you think?" Donald asked.

"Has beautiful views, tons of space." Jodie started.

"I'm assuming we'll be living in the basement again?" Bree said.

"No. Here, we call it 'below sea level'. By the way, the hydraloop will take you anywhere you want to go on the island at any time. This is one of the main classroom areas and here is the training area where we'll develop the kid's skills and teach them to become bionic heroes." Donald explained as they walked through a door and into the combat area.

"If you couldn't teach Chase how to be one, what chance do they have?" Adam asked.

"Guys, this is serious. You have important roles as mentors." Donald said.

"Don't worry, Big D. We got this. Now, what exactly will I be teaching?" Leo asked.

"Nothing. You and Jo are students." Donald said.

"A what?" Both Leo and Jodie asked.

"But you gave me a mission suit. You said I as part of the team!" Leo complained.

"Mm, yeah, he says a lot of things. By the way, still waiting on that sweet sixteen party." Bree said and walked away with Chase.

"Leo, you are a part of the team, but you've only had your bionic arm for six months. And Jo, I know you've had your abilities since you were born, but with research I've done, I've learned you still have a lot more skills to uncover. You both still have a lot more to learn." Donald said to the duo.

"Well, that's the last time I save your life." Leo said.

"Come on Davenport, we're ready! Ads, tell him." Jodie said, turning to the oldest bionic sibling.

"Jo, were you not listening? I'm a teacher now. It's Mr. Ads for you." Adam said.

***
"Hey, what's Orientation Day?" S-3 asked as he sat in the common area next to Adam.

"Oh, that's just a fancy way of saying Mr. Davenport's gonna talk a lot." Adam said.

"I heard that. And he's right." Donald said as he walked by them and over to the other four. "Hey, Leo, Jo." Donald greeted.

"Don't 'Hey Leo, Jo' us. I look like a bionic bumblebee." Leo said as he looked down at his uniform.

"So what's with all the different colors?" Jodie asked looking at the red color on her uniform.

"Mr. Davenport and I assessed each of the kids bionics, and the color represent their level of mastery." Chase said and showed them a tablet with the different colors. "You see, red for expert and goes all the way down to yellow for beginner." Chase continued.

"I'm a beginner?" Leo asked as Jodie bursted out laughing.

"Don't worry. I am, too." A young bionic soldier said as he walked up to them.

Leo looked around, before finally noticing the small boy. "I'm on the same level as him? He's tiny." Leo said.

"I'm young. What's your excuse?" The young boy said and walked away. Leo looked at him before also walking away just as a different young bionic soldier walked up to the three.