Can I Borrow the Helicopter?

"Caitlin, calm down, okay? Calm down." Bree said. Her and Jodie were on a three-way call with Caitlin, sitting in the lab, when the boys walked up to them.

"Yes, Caitlin, calm down!" Chase mocked, as Bree tried swating him away.

"Yeah, you need to CHILL OUT!" Adam yelled, making Jodie spray him with water. But it didn't faze him, seeing as he and Chase started laughing.

"Uhh! Hey, Rodney breaks up with you every two weeks. That is, like, totally normal." Bree said again. Jodie looked at her wide eyed as they heard Caitlin start crying.

"No! No, don't cry, don't cry." The two girls said, trying to console their friend. But then Caitlin started screaming, making Bree and Jodie pull their phones away for a second.

"Okay, scream. Yeah. Screaming is good." Jodie said, putting her phone back to her ear.

"Screaming is so good." Chase said. Then he and Adam started making shrieking noises and eventually laughed.

"If you don't stop, I'll make you scream for real!" Jodie said, covering her phone. Chase and Adam laughed making Jodie roll her eyes.

"I am so sick of you!" Bree said, looking at Adam and Chase. But both girls heard Caitlin start crying again. "No, no, no! I'm not sick of you, Caitlin." Bree quickly said.

"Maybe Rodney just needs a bit of space." Jodie said.

"Yeah, maybe Rodney's an astronaut!" Chase said, walking over to her.

"Yeah, maybe he dumped Caitlin for a one-eyed Martian girl!" Adam continued.

Jodie looked at both of them, annoyed, and her eyes glowed a brighter blue, making both boys take a step back.

"Caitlin, hold on!" Both girls said. Bree walked into her capsule as Jodie created a wall around herself using her magic.

"Ooh!"

Knowing they couldn't do anything against Jodie, Adam and Chase looked over at Bree, who silently laughed at them through the capsule.

"Okay, what were you saying?" Bree said, returning to the phone call.

"I got this." Chase said. He stepped up to a console and pushed a few buttons, making Bree's phone fly out of her hands and get stuck to the ceiling of her capsule. Adam and Chase started laughing as they watched Bree reach for her phone. "I love magnets!" Chase exclaimed.

***
After a while, the four superhumans walked up to the living room. Well more like Bree and Jodie stormed into the room while Adam and Chase followed, laughing. Donald, Leo and Tasha looked at them.

"Mr. Davenport, I cannot stand them anymore. Can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree asked.

"Yes! Please!" Jodie agreed.

"Guys, the warehouse is where I keep my explosive chemicals." Donald said.

"Like I said, can they please go live in your warehouse?" Bree asked again.

"Well, Donald, she is getting older. She need privacy. Why don't you give her one of your extra rooms? You have like fourteen." Tasha said, looking at Donald.

"Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I do not have any extra rooms." Donald defended.

"You have a pool table room, bumper car room, arcade room, surf simulator room, not to mention a room full of mirrors!" Tasha said, listing the different rooms.

"Yeah, or as I like to call it, a room full of me." Donald said.

"Okay, Bree, you can have my sewing room." Tasha said, looking at Bree.