Unauthorized Mission

"Nice work, guys. That mission was a total success." Chase said as he and the other four walked into the common area. All five of them comming back from a mission.

"Maybe for you. Nothing caught on fire or blew up. To me: colossal failure." Adam said.

"Well, good news, you've got heat vision and a whole afternoon ahead of you. Go make something happen." Leo said.

"Hey, Adam, check it out. While you were gone, I got to boogie board with the dolphins." Bob said and showed Adam a boogie board with a bite taken out of it.

"Bob, those weren't dolphins. These are clearly the bites of an angry catfish." Adam said.

"Wow! Is there anything you don't know?" Bob beamed and walked away.

"I don't think we should let those two play togeter anymore." Jodie said to Bree, who nodded.

"Hey, Chase, on the next mission, do you think I might actually be able to do something?" Sebastian asked, seeing as he accompanied the five on the mission.

"Well, you did get to do something. You watched me be an amazing mission leader. Most people would pay to see that." Chase said.

"And then demand a refund." Bree said.

"I'm just saying, the whole purpose for me going on the mission was to get some hands-on-training." Sebastian said.

"And you did. You handed me my flashlight and my lip balm. Thank you!" Chase said.

"But I'm the best student here! I've been acing all of my training exercises. Without practice how am I ever gonna be mission leader?" Sebastian asked.

"Oh, that's just it, you won't. Cause I'm mission leader." Chase said.

"Yeah, dude, you can't be mission leader, too, because then I would have to make fun of both of you, and there just aren't enough hours in  the day. I need some me-time." Adam said.

"S'got a point." Jodie agreed as her and Adam high-fived.

"Hey, Chase, stop being such a control freak, okay? Sebastian seems perfectly capable." Bree said, defending the boy.

"Oh, thanks." Sebastian smiled.

"My pleasure." Bree said in a flirty tone. Then both her and Sebastian started giggling.

"Again, what am I looking at?" Jodie said.

"Okay, our next mission: stopping that." Chase said, immediately stopping Bree and Sebastian from giggling.

"Hey, look! I'm riding an angry catfish!" They all heard Bob say.

"Whoa, look at him go!" Adam said as he looked out the window and laughed. "Yeah, that is not a catfish." Adam continued. "Bob!" Adam yelled as the five immediately ran out of the room.

***
"Ah!" Leo yelped as Chase knocked him to the floor. Jodie laughed as she helped her best friend up.

"Hey! I just heard Leo and Jo got to go on a mission. Why'd they get picked and not me?" Spin asked as he walked into the training area.

"Well, Spin, Jo's been part of the team for a while now. And Leo and Sebastian both excelled in their training this week. Plus, Mr. Davenport considered many other factors, like experience, bionic ability, social dynamics-" Chase explained, but was interrupted.

"What my dear boyfriend means is... Too short, too young. Bye-bye." Jodie said, as her and Leo patted the small boy on the head.

"Mr. Davenport, do you think I'm too young to go on missions?" Spin asked as Donald walked in.