Night of the Living Virus

"Yes! Totally gonna make it to the final level!" Chase said. All three boys were in the living room that day, playing video games.

The three of them stopped playing and sighed, falling onto the couch, seeing as they lost.

"I just wasted three hours of my life getting to that level. I'm never playing Mental Chaos again." Leo said.

"Me neither." "Me neither." The two bionic boys said.

They all stayed quiet, before jumping up from the couch. "Again!" They all said and continued playing their video game.

At that moment Tasha walked in. "Leo, will you stop playig that game? It's nothing but a huge time-waster that is going to rot your brain." She said.

"Ooh, Mental Chaos! I got next!" Donald said, jumping over the couch.

"Donald! I was just telling Leo that he's playing too much." Tasha said.

"Huh, you're telling me. He almost beat my high score." Donald said, taking the headset from Leo.

"I'm just saying, this game is affecting him. Last week he tried to pause me. Twice!" Tasha explained, making all of them start laughing.

"That'd really come in handy. If it wasn't so wrong." Donald said when he saw the look on Tasha's face. "Okay, Leo, what else are you interested in?" Donald asked.

"Well, I keep telling you I'd love to work with you in the lab." Leo said.

"Yeah, and I keep telling you I don't wanna die in a fiery explosion." Donald said, looking at Leo.

"Donald, this is perfect! Leo want to be like you, and you love you." Tasha said, standing behind Leo.

"But the lab is where I go to investigate the complex mystery that is me." Donald said.

"Well, now you can investigate the complex mystery that is Leo." Tasha said.

"I'm deep baby." Leo said.

"But he's gonna touch all my stuff!" Donald said. Tasha looked at her husband. "Fine! You can be my... lab assistant." Donald said through gritted teeth.

"I perfer scientific liaison." Leo said.

"Yeah, how about vice president of stop talking before you blow it?" Donald said.

Leo looked at him and left just as the girls walked into the living room. Well more like Bree walked in dragging a whining Jodie along.

"Hey, I thought I told you guys to get lost. The coolest girls in school are coming for a sleepover, and I don't want this place to smell like feet and pickles." Bree said, looking at her brothers.

"No, not me, I'm armpits and onions." Adam said.

"Hey, why do they get to have a party?" Chase asked.

"Because they both need to socialize more with girls so they'll stop challenging random strangers to loogie contests." Tasha said, looking at the two superhuman girls.

"But it's fun." Jodie reasoned. Tasha looked at her.

"Aw, but they're the champs!" Adam said, making the two girls high-five.

"They have had some epic hang times." Chase continued.

"You gotta work up a green one. They're, uh, meatier." Bree said, Jodie nodding in agreement.

"Those are my little princessess." Donald said walking out of the living room.

Bree and Jodie fist-bumped, then Bree turned to Tasha. "So, I have watched every slumber party movie ever made. We're gonna have a pillow fight, we're gonna put cucumbers on our eyes, and then we're gonna shave Francesca's legs." Bree said.