Trent Gets Schooled

"Greeting puke puddles! Tomorrow is yearbook photo day and, while I'm not sure why anyone would want a record of this awkward phase of your lives-" Perry said to the students, who were in the cafeteria. She then looked at a boy with acne. "Ugh- I'll be your photographer. Oh, and don't blink, cause homie don't do retakes! Ha ha!" Perry laughed and walked out  of the cafeteria.

"Well, that settles that. I am so getting my hair done right after school. Wanna come?" Bree asked, looking at Jodie.

"Eh, no thanks. I've got stuff to do after school." Jodie said.

"Oh! Can you bring me back some hair clippings off the floor? I need 'em to finish building my 'Taj Mahair'." Adam said and placed the Taj Mahair on the table.

"And I'm done with that." Jodie mumbled as she pushed her food to the side.

"Where did all of that hair come from?" Bree asked.

"Pets, shower drains, brushes- If you want it, you can get it." Adam said.

"Well, that's disgusting." Both girls said.

"Yeah. Well, if you think that's gross, wait until you see 'Buckinghair Palace'." Adam said.

"Why are you so concered about a stupid yearbook photo?" Leo asked.

"I am still trying to live down last year's picture when I wasn't ready for the flash and my eyes glitched." Bree explained. She then held up her yearbook from last year where she looked like a zombie.

"Ughh." Both Adam and Chase groaned.

"Bree, your zombie picture was the least of the problems with the yearbook. Perry photo-bombed every group picture. Drama club..." Chase said as Bree flipped through the pages. "Cheerleaders... Swim team-" Chase continued.

"No!" Leo exclaimed and grabbed the book out of Bree's hands. "No, no, no! None of us need to see that again." Leo said just as the bell rang.

"Move thirty-two! Hut! Hut!" Trent yelled. A football player passed Trent the ball and he threw it across the room. "Yeah! Boom! Yeah!" Trent cheered.

"Trent, what are you doing?" Jodie asked as she walked into the hallway with Chase and Leo.

"Using football practice as an excuse to knock over innocent bystanders." Trent explained.

"But it's not even football season." Leo said.

"True, but it's always tackling season. Heads up!" Trent yelled. He threw the ball at Leo, making all the football players tackle Leo while he screamed. Chase and Jodie winced. "Let me help you up." Trent said, offering Leo a hand.

"Yeah, right. I'm not falling for that." Leo said.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm only being nice cause I need something." Trent said, then lifted Leo up to his feet. "You guys... are gonna help me pass my history test." Trent said, looking at the three.

"You don't even take history. The only class you have left is physics." Chase said.

"And since when do you care about taking tests?" The duo asked.

"There is a lot about me you don't know. I have many layers. I am very dense." Trent said.

"Hmm. Yes. Yes, you are." Chase said as Leo and Jodie nodded.

"Look, Perry says I can't fail again." Trent said.

"Oh, but you can. It's kind of your thing." Chase said.

"Come on, there's gotta be some kind of trick. Like, what's that thing you do that makes you pass tests?" Trent asked.

"Studying?" Jodie said, but it came out like a question.