INTRODUCTIONS

DISCLAIMER, all the sketched visuals you see are done by me, if ever I put any artwork, or any original works that is not mine, will be credited properly. I do not, I repeat I do not own any of the League of legends characters or anything owned my riot games.

Heyo! so I've finally push myself into posting this and my future plans of this fan fic, so to start....I'm new to making fanfics so I'm sorry if my writing isn't that good , I'm just using this project as practice for me making story or just story telling in general and drawing, but in reality I'm more of a artist than a writer and yes I'm the one who drew the cover, so again, bear with me with my writing. Next is English is my first language but i still have a hard time with my words since i was raised in a different country so I had to learn another language when i was a kid. Ive also been reading alot of fanfics thats related to KDA from the well known here in wattpad and some that aren't.

Lastly is, this story has already been a project I've been typing and planning to draw for 3 months , so I have already made 29 chapters of this story and already planned out most of my upcoming chapters at this point, but depending on the feed back ,the story and progress of my work  will change and chapter releases will differ also depending on feedback and my schedule because at I am also currently working on my thesis, and this is somehow a break for me to relax. So i hope you can bear with me in this journey! If you have any feedback on my works you can message me through Wattpad :)

And Yes the story will contain mature and lemon content, you have been warned.